Enterbay- RM1034- Che Guevara full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every day I look at the figure I am amazed more and more on how much 1/6th scale figure making has evolved! The paint app on it is better than any production paint Ive come across till now, and that Leather jacket... words cant describe its quality and excellent tailoring.

Every day I look at the figure I am amazed more and more on how much 1/6th scale figure making has evolved! The paint app on it is better than any production paint Ive come across till now, and that Leather jacket... words cant describe its quality and excellent tailoring.

I'm with you. The pain on this is exellent. Nothin below Hot Toys best. My only real problem is the rifle, too toyish. But that is really nothing compared to the overall quality we get.

Hey guys I orederd the Che from Enterbay and I would like to know how fast do they ship? I ordered the figure on Saterday and got a email from them on Monday that they would send me a email with tracking when they ship. Still have not gotten the email so I am just curious.

Mine was paid for Mar 7 (Wednesday), sent on Mar 12 (following Monday), at my door in Australia Mar 20 (Tuesday the following week).

Yeh, even though it's tracked it's still a regular mail service so it takes a bit longer than EMS, FedEx etc. I think you'll be very happy when you take delivery El Calvo, this is a great set.

On another note, EB have said they'll replace my poorly-stitched shirt. I wasn't going to worry about it as the jacket hides the pocket and I can't see the jacket ever coming off, but OC got the better of me. I'm a bit bummed that they can't just send me a replacement based on the pics I sent them. EB have got to get with the program when it comes to their returns policy - customers shouldn't have to pay for shipping back a dodgy product.

Bought last mon from enterbays site received today thurs.....outstanding piece looks absolutley amazing in hand, got him with the pump fist salute.....seriously iconic!

One thing I think EB need to work on... I'm always asking my wife to re sew the buttons on the jackets and shirts

Here is the first of my Exclusive Interview Series with Bill Tjhang (President/CEO of Enterbay) These Interviews will be monthly/bi monthly and you can ask your own questions to be featured in the next installment. The most popular and relevant questions will be answered by Bill himself. This interview should clear a lot of questions collectors had about Enterbay, their rise, beginnings, sudden crisis in the middle and the current resurgence along with the expected figures they plan to bring and the artists working now!
https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com/2012/03/enterbay-story-behind-passion-part-1.html

Great interview. That TLJ head looks great. Hopefully you asked him if they will be doing a Michael Jordan.

I'd love to see someone make a Metal Gear Solid custom with this figure. The face and hair might need some slight modifications for that though.

guys i have a problem Enterbay sent out my figure and the address they use is ok (I live in the U.S.A.) but when I check Hongkong post it said that the Destination is Chile.:horror. I sent Enterbay a email but is there anything else I should do??:mad:

Call them or e-mail them like crazy. But I would call the post office first just to confirm if it is correct.

Yea I sent emails to Enterbay and the Hongkong post today. Let see what they say. Looks like Enterbay had the right address it could be just the Hongkong Post put the wrong destination on the web ( I hope anyway)

Dont worry... if there is any issue it will get sorted out. Half the tracking services are a little glitchy. Thats why I only use/trust tracking services when the item is sent via EMS...

Here is the first of my Exclusive Interview Series with Bill Tjhang (President/CEO of Enterbay) These Interviews will be monthly/bi monthly and you can ask your own questions to be featured in the next installment. The most popular and relevant questions will be answered by Bill himself. This interview should clear a lot of questions collectors had about Enterbay, their rise, beginnings, sudden crisis in the middle and the current resurgence along with the expected figures they plan to bring and the artists working now!
https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com/2012/03/enterbay-story-behind-passion-part-1.html

Good interview. Here is one done by Toysrevil a few years ago -

https://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2007/03/conversation-with-enterbay-part-one.html

Back