Enterbay- RM1034- Che Guevara full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont know if your on youtube, but there is a guy called deanknight who does some awesome videos showcasing figures he has just done war and respect scarface vids for enterbay so look out for che in the future

I would wish he gets Che, but Che's figures are not gonna be that popular everywhere (specially in certain countries) for obvious political reasons and sensibilities

I would wish he gets Che, but Che's figures are not gonna be that popular everywhere (specially in certain countries) for obvious political reasons and sensibilities

Certain powerful countries.....i get yeah! but fingers crossed its a great looking piece:peace

Che has shipped!! :yess:
This is my first time ordering thru EB, anybody know usually how long it takes for orders to get to the US?
Really looking forward to this guy and Mr. Han!!
:rock!

A couple of weeks and most of the time maybe even a week... congrats :wave

Why is the chinese post so slow? Man, i keep checking the tracking in the one that I have been sent last Monday and it was in their sort facility for 4 days!!! I now expect this to arrive until next week. So annoying.

Enterbay also shipped the one I ordered through them.

I've found an unboxing video on YouTube.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G54HeFfQMs&feature=related[/ame]

We had our delivery form EB today.

Must admit..... OMG!!

419093_10150644345179585_329989274584_9358350_730509759_n.jpg

428752_10150644347589585_329989274584_9358355_1802376352_n.jpg

My first impressions on seeing this were WOW!
The more I thought about it the less I was interested.
Enterbay looks to have done a bang up job though.
What are the impressions on the quality of the clothing? The beret and hair look worse in customer photos as opposed to EB shots unless the camera isnt doing it justic.

My first impressions on seeing this were WOW!
The more I thought about it the less I was interested.
Enterbay looks to have done a bang up job though.
What are the impressions on the quality of the clothing? The beret and hair look worse in customer photos as opposed to EB shots unless the camera isnt doing it justic.

It really is a matter of perspective. I think it looks just as good as what Enterbay has shown. You can't really judge the figure by some badly taken pictures, which can make any figure look like very bad.

Just got mine. Best figure I have had from Enterbay. Rubber neck, the hat is rubber. The paint is exellent. Took the pics from my ipod, they are kind of blurry, but the figure is exellent.

7a5f24ae.jpg

1eeb0cdb.jpg

da579fa6.jpg

Will try to get the camera from my wife and take better pics.

Last edited:
No, this is the one i got from ebay. The one fron enterbay will be here tomorrow, which I ordered 1 week ago. The box is very nice, and I am one who really could care less about a box.

The jacket is really nice, very detailed. The watch as well, the camera, the holster, all very well made.

Honestly, this is my favorite figure thus far. Nothing to envy in regards to quality. Maybe the only nitpick, the rifle looks a bit toyish.

Buy the jacket more then makes up for it. The boots are really cool too, even though they are made of plastic and can use some weathering to make it look even better. But again, the jacket more than makes up for it.

It looks exellent with the jacket on.

I like those pictures, he looks much better with the jacket on then off and having those huge front pockets showing.

I do find it ironic that this figure stands for most of what Che Guevera's ethics were actually against.

Back