Enterbay- RM1034- Che Guevara full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the new ipad in and I'm testing out the camera. I didn't notice until I took the photo, but Enterbay even put a little orange in the ashes of the cigar to make it look like it's lit. I even had to shrink this to 60%. The camera is pretty good on this thing. This was taken with hardly any light in the room.

drf2c2.jpg

That is looking pretty sweet, but I'm asking myself... were his shirt buttons on that particular shirt that big? Awesome ipad pic too Wofford, congrats on picking up the newie :)

erlyche.jpg

936full-che-guevara.jpg

Just got the new ipad in and I'm testing out the camera. I didn't notice until I took the photo, but Enterbay even put a little orange in the ashes of the cigar to make it look like it's lit. I even had to shrink this to 60%. The camera is pretty good on this thing. This was taken with hardly any light in the room.

drf2c2.jpg

Congrats on the new ipad. The camera is graet & The figure looks awesome.

drf2c2.jpg

Great pic!

WOW!He looks FREAKIN GREAT!Especially with the jacket on.It looks like actual leather and Wofford CONGRATS on not only obtaining this AWESOME figure but the new IPAD as well!I can't wait to get mine too!^_^

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZtIZB6Jwzc&feature=g-all-lik&context=G29f9f72FAAAAAAAAEAA[/ame]

Just got mine on Friday, pretty outstanding, the portrait and paint apps are phenomenal!

Well I got mine, took some pics, but posting these for the time
Paintjob is the best I have in all the figures I have till now, Enterbay have surpassed Hot Toys in terms of paint... unbelievable!

6ej2c8.jpg

ao86z6.jpg

Really the best official release figure I have in terms of quality...

Last edited:
First impressions...

The box arrived in perfect condition, packed inside a larger box with some cardboard scraps for protection.

Packaging is slick and simple. A shoe-box style box that is hinged on one side and fastened via a magnet-clasp on the opening side. I like the combination of die-cut foam insert to secure the figure and a vac-formed accessories container.

My first experience with the new EB bodies - ratchety joints on the hip, yuk. Took a while to obtain a natural-looking pose, but I'm sure I'll get there with practice. Joints are tight and the figure stands on its own no problem.

Head sculpt is fantastic, paint is stellar. Mine has a slight darkish squirt of paint on the tip of the nose that I'm finding it hard to be bothered about.

Molded rubber beret was a good choice - I don't see how they could have made this fabric without compromising the shape.

I was never happy about the over-sized shirt buttons. They were there from the start and they're still there, but they are not as bad in hand as they look in the pics.

The rifle is the worst weapon I have ever seen in 1/6. It's like they raided a 1980s parts bin, it looks cheap and it looks plastic.

A single QC issue - some wonky stitching on the left breast pocket. On a $170 figure it just doesn't bother me enough to return it. Also, the jacket is too good to leave off the figure, so the dodgy stitching can't be seen.

Overall this figure is a bargain at $170 shipped. I'm not a huge Che fan - I picked this up mainly because I used to be and my collection is based around nostalgia. But I'm very happy I did, I think this figure will grow on me.

El Comandante just arrived!!
Wow!!
VERY impressive figure!!
:rock!!

I'll post some quick pics shortly...
I agree with Lejuan about some of the issues, but for the most part, this is a home-run from Enterbay!!

:clap

Back