Enterbay RM - 5 Action Body "Mr. Han"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my Han direct from enterbay this morning of which I believe to be from the second batch. The skin tone looks much better than that of the first batch from what I've seen and there are no defects on the body. All joints are firm. It looks amazing. I was at first a little took back by the darkness of the shaven area around the mouth and chin as pictures I have seen more or less show the figure completely shaven with no sign of a stubble. However, in the correct light it complements the better skin tone and looks even more realistic. A very worth while investment for only $51. I've pre-ordered the Kunch outfit and can't wait to complete the figure. Below are several pictures I took. The cream outfit is from a Sideshow Dr No I had lying around around.

Last edited:
Just received my Han direct from enterbay this morning of which I believe to be from the second batch. The skin tone looks much better than that of the first batch from what I've seen and there are no defects on the body. All joints are firm. It looks amazing. I was at first a little took back by the darkness of the shaven area around the mouth and chin as pictures I have seen more or less show the figure completely shaven with no sign of a stubble. However, in the correct light it complements the better skin tone and looks even more realistic. A very worth while investment for only $51. I've pre-ordered the Kunch outfit and can't wait to complete the figure. Here are a couple of pics:

Nice !!!! Check out the Kunch set, there is some update.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105064&page=8

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150517267804585.384919.329989274584&type=3

Good stance in that last pic. The feet are balljointed though so I see no reason why you can't get the feet flat on the floor.

I'm contemplating a headless one so I can finally do a good Jack Bauer.

Just received mine. Enterbay effed up my order and the shipment got delayed ..however they made it up by sending a free kung fu suit. all for $51

With modification most neckless sculpts could. EB has a unique neck pin design. Scale-wise it is quite short, here it is next to EB's RM-4:

RM-50011.jpg

The RM-4 above is like the one with the Che head, not the Bourne one which has extended ankles.

You were probably thinking of using it for Indy, but you'd definitely come up short.

Either a TTM-19 with regular arms or the Goemon body seem to be the best choices for Indy.

Ok guys, hopefully someone here has made a run of them, or knows where I can get a custom claw for my RM-5 aka Mr. Han. Been searching for one, and so far it looks like I'm s@#$ out of luck. And has anyone here displayed Bruce Lee DX next to this guy? Really curious to see if anyone has done the Enter the Dragon theme/display with both figures.

I also have questions about this one. Can the hands from this be used with Hot Toys pegs? Are the skintones compatible with most caucasian figures? I want to replace the oversized hands on my HT T-1000s.

I also have questions about this one. Can the hands from this be used with Hot Toys pegs? Are the skintones compatible with most caucasian figures? I want to replace the oversized hands on my HT T-1000s.

Good question, I'd actually be interested in knowing too. I always forget to ask the more important questions. G:slap

Thanks a-dev for the reminder haha

Yes, EB hands can fit HT bodies and yes they look ok on caucasians.

As far as the claw goes, there is a set that KG Hobby do complete with an outfit. I believe Brother Productions also did a Han.

Breakersrevenge and Kunch are also working on a set of gear and claws too.

As far as the claw goes, there is a set that KG Hobby do complete with an outfit. I believe Brother Productions also did a Han.

Great to know, thanks for the info. Really appreciated. :yess:

Excellent. And this is the body you've been recommending for Jack Bauer isn't it? Might kill two birds with one stone by getting a full body rather than just the hands.

Has anybody figured out which Chinese suit is best on Mr. Han? I've seen a few different versions of the suit available from different companies and wanted to get the best version to throw on my Mr. Han (I'll probably be putting the head on a Hot Toys slim body to get the height and body size right compared to my DX04 Bruce Lee).

As far as the claw goes, there is a set that KG Hobby do complete with an outfit. I believe Brother Productions also did a Han..

I got the same set, the hand will fit way loose. I used a small tip of a couple of toothpicks to take up some of the room the arm peg leaves in the hands/claws. That and you gotta glue the bear fur on to the second claw.

I got the same set, the hand will fit way loose. I used a small tip of a couple of toothpicks to take up some of the room the arm peg leaves in the hands/claws. That and you gotta glue the bear fur on to the second claw.

Is the set you bought better and more accurate than the other sets?

Hey guys sorry to bump this without any constructive feedback on the figure or anything along those lines, but basically I know a lot of people are trying or waiting on an accurate Enter the Dragon outfit for Han, but I myself want the kung fu outfit this figure comes with for a custom and was wondering if anyone out there is looking to sell all the attire? I checked the Enterbay site and they don't seem to sell it separate. On Ebay I see the clothes go for upwards of forty dollars which seems like a lot considering Enterbay sells the figure and headsculpt for just fifty.

Back