Enterbay RM-4 body V1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great deal, but my cupboard is bare this month - hopefully these will be around for this price for the foreseeable future.

I don't think the clothing is totally based on the movie. Which of the 3 movies did he wear that jacket? I think they're going for the trench look, but the coat was longer, no?

OSB to be honest is only good for UK and EU, I suggest u hunt down BBTS or other USA dealer.

It's cheaper to get it straight from entebays site with shipping.
This is my first time ordering through them, anyone has experience ordering from them?

No i've never ordered from enterbay, but if this all works out for them I could see it all really going in their favour, first off you have the amazing prices for the body and clothes set themselves, then i've also heard shipping is really cheap? I could see a lot more people being turned on to enterbay after this! Especially if it doesn't take forever to be released like past products.

It's not accurate trust me. He wore a similar knee high pea coat, not unlike the Triad bullet ballet in 1 and 2. black pants and underneath was a mock turtleneck sweater that had patches on th soulders.

About the only sure bet thing from that set is the pants.

In the third one it was a much more sporty jacket, with a gray t shirt underneath

I'm not saying don't bash this, I'll be upgrading my bourne with this head.. i'm just saying don't buy that outfit set because you can bash a better and more accurate bourne for the same cost as that outfit set.

matt1bourne.jpg

mattbourne2.jpg

any help to find a similar coat with yours?

i want to kitbash a bourne supremacy so this figure is great
the only problem is that i cannot find a similar sniper rifle through ebay
Keppeler & Fritz KS II Precision

https://www.imfdb.org/index.php?tit...#Keppeler_.26_Fritz_KS_II_Precision_.28.3F.29

i already found a headset 1/6

Where did you find a 1/6 comm system (headset) like that? I want to get one for my Enterbay Jack Bauer...

Also, does anyone know if toys2 are getting of these figures/outfits in stock?

BBTS has the triad dark gray bullet ballet set for PO or instock on eBay. Just need to find a pair of black shoes.

any help to find a similar coat with yours?
That's a triad toys "Bullet Ballet" coat, there are some on ebay.

i want to kitbash a bourne supremacy so this figure is great
the only problem is that i cannot find a similar sniper rifle through ebay
Keppeler & Fritz KS II Precision

https://www.imfdb.org/index.php?tit...#Keppeler_.26_Fritz_KS_II_Precision_.28.3F.29

Loading toys did a sniper rifle that came with their "Shooter" figure set which I heard is similar to that one!

Definite PO for me from OSB on Thursday. You just can't go wrong at the price, plus I get first class UK post, that means days instead of weeks! YAY!

I wouldn't worry about accuracy really, this being Bourne he's likely to change his clothes a lot!

CHEERS!

No i've never ordered from enterbay, but if this all works out for them I could see it all really going in their favour, first off you have the amazing prices for the body and clothes set themselves, then i've also heard shipping is really cheap? I could see a lot more people being turned on to enterbay after this! Especially if it doesn't take forever to be released like past products.
The only figures I own from Enterbay are Jack Bauer and President Palmer. And for the retail cost I think it's too high. But I was able to get Palmer for $100 shipped. But like you said if these HS and body comes out nice it will be a hit for EB for this price. I really hope they make a Liam Neeson next, I'm holding off on getting the head play version.
That's a triad toys "Bullet Ballet" coat, there are some on ebay.

Thanks for the heads up on this one.

The only figures I own from Enterbay are Jack Bauer and President Palmer. And for the retail cost I think it's too high. But I was able to get Palmer for $100 shipped. But like you said if these HS and body comes out nice it will be a hit for EB for this price. I really hope they make a Liam Neeson next, I'm holding off on getting the head play version.

Thanks for the heads up on this one.

When/how did you get Palmer for $100 shipped? I've always been looking for a Palmer for $100 shipped. I'm jealous haha! :thud:

Back