Enterbay RM-4 body V1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This body is a failure in design. It's actually taller and thinner than a HT body. Ip Man is a prime example. He looks fine from the front but from the side, he is like wafer thin.

It looks great with armour on though. The fitting of the armour on the Onimusha figure is perfect and not too bulky.

There is practically zero tilt movement forward on the neck with this body. Does ETB not know being able to tilt the head forward is the key to a lot of great posing?

I also hate the ankle joint design. Notice how they only go forward and to move them sideways you have to make a 90 degree turn.

HT ball jointed design allows freedom in any direction and is a far superior design.

Don't know where to put this but I'm excited about it!:

190349_10150141506257557_52274677556_6520347_4786695_n.jpg

It's also super cheap! $30 retail ? a steal. Gonna make me a Jason Bourne.

Where is the suit available to order? I can't find it on Enterbay shop :dunno

I like Enterbay bodies because of the weight. I like heavy bodies best :)

They're both available for pre-order at the Enterbay site. The body is also $30. There seems to be a glitch in the cart system that makes you order one thing at a time, but the shipping to the U.S. is $12 for the body and $6 for the suit. Time will tell if they refund part of the shipping charge.

You know, a Jason Bourne for $60 could just ruin Enterbay's reputation for high prices....

Last edited:
Not to be a downer but the legs look way to long. Body proportions are out of whack in this hobby as it is but this body seems to be even worse in the legs. If you want to make a figure taller you cant just add plastic at the ankles. The arm length looks good but when compared to the legs they then look too short.

Seems people have assumed that this is the body used for Donnie Yen and that it's tall. The RM (regular male?) body used for Mr. Bean and Jack Bauer was slightly shorter than Hot Toys Truetypes, however. I think the proportions on this one look very much like Damon, and I hope the body is not as tall as has been supposed.

What's most encouraging is that this body is referred to as RM-4 version 1. Perhaps subsequent versions will really have alternative proportions, rather than variations in the neck position or different ankle joints...they are starting to do NBA players, after all. It would be great if they developed multiple body types.

Wow, great prices on the body and clothing set... If I was wanting to make a Bourne figure I'd be in heaven :lol

Hope that they continue to offer body and clothing sets like this :duff

Seems people have assumed that this is the body used for Donnie Yen and that it's tall. The RM (regular male?) body used for Mr. Bean and Jack Bauer was slightly shorter than Hot Toys Truetypes, however. I think the proportions on this one look very much like Damon, and I hope the body is not as tall as has been supposed.

What's most encouraging is that this body is referred to as RM-4 version 1. Perhaps subsequent versions will really have alternative proportions, rather than variations in the neck position or different ankle joints...they are starting to do NBA players, after all. It would be great if they developed multiple body types.

Good post ;)

The clothes completes this body for me. I always wondered about a company making a decent Jason Bourne, but with the headsculpt, clothes, a pistol and an Evilface stand- I got a perfect Jason Bourne!

Love the head on this- BOUGHT!

I also have the triad Bullet Ballet coat, a perfect bash in waiting is this! :naughty

Doesn't matter! I was really looking for a bourne head, and since headplay's is not spot on, this fits the bill nice! And with body too, woohoo.

Hate to burst some bubbles but that outfit is nowhere near Jason Bourne accurate

IMO, it's a pretty close approximation to his overall appearance across the three films. The long sleeves might be to hide the joints more than to be "movie-accurate", although the jacket seems a tad short. It helps that Damon himself has ingrained himself into the role and since EB's likeness is one of the better ones I've seen, I think everything works overall.

jason-bourne-in-crowd.jpg

jason_bourne.jpg

G21761378864044.jpg

Back