Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay RM - Bruce Lee from 'The Big Boss' Collectible figure

If this is an RM-X upgrade, sign me up. Give me a free one at that.

Maybe is a spare statue body for GOD BTS. Only Bill will know, let us wait for more update from him. Anyway this body does look great.

even if its a ''fixed'' statue pose,it wiil still be on my list of wants.i'm sure the older EB heads will fit (with a little tweaking) as the BTS heads did on the 3.5's

Doesn't everyone remember the GoD3 prototype?
They used almost identical shots to show off the set right up until after the actual release on their own website, with a little disclaimer that said, 'the actual body won't look like this'

This body won't be a statue and it won't be a prototype of some new rubber type. This will be used as the basis of their next body and will be cut up to allow for joints to be inserted.

This is the type of crap I thought EB was done with after the GoD debacle. Wake me up when we have pics of the actual BB body.

This is the type of crap I thought EB was done with after the GoD debacle. Wake me up when we have pics of the actual BB body.

Bill hinted its a statue type body for 1/6th and will have no articulation. Just to showcase Bruce Lee's physique. Seems like a LOT of people wanted that GoD proto statue body, and hes obliging with that.

So you guys can start planning a 1/6th Statue of Bruce Lee on display an EtD pose with painted on scars can easily make the scene of 'You have offended my family, and a shaolin temple'

Ok, well that sounds alright - if it turned out that we were getting another non-poseable body in a figure set I'd be disappointed.

hopefully it will be a body only release..keenly priced..I HOPE!!
looks like my spare ETD will come in handy in the future ;)

Bill hinted its a statue type body for 1/6th and will have no articulation. Just to showcase Bruce Lee's physique. Seems like a LOT of people wanted that GoD proto statue body, and hes obliging with that.

So you guys can start planning a 1/6th Statue of Bruce Lee on display an EtD pose with painted on scars can easily make the scene of 'You have offended my family, and a shaolin temple'

Now that would be very very interesting.
I like that Enterbay is expanding the possibilities, first with their 1/4 HD line and potentially now with this.

I'd like to see premium format type statues in the 1/6 range.

If this is non-poseable that's cool too. We're still getting poseable stuff.

That's a lot of Bruce Lee bodies.

If this is non-poseable that's cool too. We're still getting poseable stuff.

That's a lot of Bruce Lee bodies.

Well no, not for me it's not. I don't want to shell out for a poseable body so that my already-expensive figure set functions the way an action figure should. On the other hand I don't mind having the option of shelling out for a seamless body when I have a good poseable body as part of a set.

Count me interested. The pricing on their 1/4 statues was alright, so please don't price the 1/6 statues at ridiculous prices EB.

New line as in more than one Lee character? Hmm...

Edit: never mind, I just read your other thread post.

New line as in more than one Lee character? Hmm...

No a new line like Real Masterpiece is 1/6th figures, HD Masterpiece is 1:4, Similarly 'Black Label' is 1/6th statues with fabric clothing, and one artists per unit of the product to handle. So weirdly its individually hand crafted, assembled and painted. Bruce Lee will be the first character to be released in this line...

not a ridiculous price please enterbay :(
you guys think this will come with a headsculpt?

Black Label Mr Bruce Lee:yess::yess::yess:
Follow by 1/6 Big Boss and 1/4 Fist Of Fury:clap:clap
Must start saving up already.

Price may not be that high as the production has done away with any articulation so its just one mould. so maybe cheaper to produce and hopefully = cheaper retail. just saying :)

Possible Big Boss sculpt started?

69464edejw1drwqbghi27j.jpg

Back