Enterbay Onimusha

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No i can't remember they did,overall these swords look cheap so i think im just gonna display him with the Standard Samurai Sword.
The Stor Warriors Swords are awesome,unfortunately the Onimusha swords are not :(
Yeah the samurai swords are the main selling point for me. They look real metal. Does Enterbay figs have pretty good detail on the head sculpts?

Storm Warriors, Ip Man, Dragon Ball.

Just QC issues. I had some paint problems with my Ip Man, but was able to get it resolved through my seller. So if you're buying from someone reliable, I wouldn't worry too much.

Oh, and their bodies are terrible. Could not pose the Ip Man figure without the fear of breaking it.

In one of the two Enterbay Onimusha threads on SSF, some shots of the new RM4 body was posted from Enterbay's blog or facebook and it looks like the intention was to show that they've fixed the issues about joint tightness, so hopefully that won't be a problem.

Lol dammit. Every time I start liking a figure I always hear bad stuff. I don't understand how a company that charges so much could have these quality control issues.

IMGP2956a.JPG

IMGP2982a.JPG

IMGP3007a.JPG

2011-01-31.jpg

figuremaniac.blogspot.com

^^What's your thoughts about this figure watermelon?

Overall, I think this is a comeback figure from Enterbay. The Body has been improved from the Wind and Cloud series. It is firm and and I can set pose easily. The facial accurate is also very good when comparing to the prototype. The clothing is nice and especially the japanese style shoes are nicely made. The only complaint is that those big weapon actually look and feel very "plastic", also the price tag seem to be on the high end...

IMGP3026a.JPG

IMGP3031a.JPG

IMGP3048a.JPG

2011-02-01.jpg

figuremaniac.blogspot.com

Just gonna repost it here, as food for thought.

Quality is very bad for such a moneypile that EB ask for.
They need to do something with manufacturing... or reduce prices in half.

Glue that holding velcro shoulder armor melted.
Many of the threads which holds the majority of armor were broken already in the box.
Many burrs, mostly on oniblades (paint job on them is very mediocre).
Head can't bend forward, the hair have some visible casting trace, skin panit is very far from desired HT level.
Unfortunately will have to change body, strengthen the plates, cut all burrs and slightly repaint it all.

Positive aspects - great armor, great costume, stunning head sculpt and excellent metal katana and wakizashi.

6/10
My very first and absolutely last figure from Enterbay :lol

P5310061.jpg

P5310060.jpg

P5310059.jpg

P5310063.jpg

P5310064.jpg

Hi,

I got four figures with armor a few months ago: Machiko, Prince of Persia, Lord Godless and this one, Onimusha.

From EB, Godless is outstanding. Onimusha is very nice to look at: design, colors and proportion of the body.

The bottom part of this figure is very well done, trousers and feet. The upper body seems a bit cheaper because of plastic (quite soft), painting (just ok) and velcro. Hands might be a bit big, too, but that's not a problem.

About the head: you can see a very nice face but the hair rests some appeal, though it is very difficult to sculpt long hair.

One plus for the figure is that it can be posed very easily, it has a wide range of movements and clothes are not a problem. Indeed, the behaviour of the clothes is very interesting because of the rare design in the arms and trousers.

At the end, it looks a bit "toyish" compared to the other figures (Machiko, Prince and Godless) but it is the most charming in my opinion.

Hi,

I got four figures with armor a few months ago: Machiko, Prince of Persia, Lord Godless and this one, Onimusha.

From EB, Godless is outstanding. Onimusha is very nice to look at: design, colors and proportion of the body.

The bottom part of this figure is very well done, trousers and feet. The upper body seems a bit cheaper because of plastic (quite soft), painting (just ok) and velcro. Hands might be a bit big, too, but that's not a problem.

About the head: you can see a very nice face but the hair rests some appeal, though it is very difficult to sculpt long hair.

One plus for the figure is that it can be posed very easily, it has a wide range of movements and clothes are not a problem. Indeed, the behaviour of the clothes is very interesting because of the rare design in the arms and trousers.

At the end, it looks a bit "toyish" compared to the other figures (Machiko, Prince and Godless) but it is the most charming in my opinion.

Thanks for the review :rock

You are welcome.

I'd take some photos, but I don't have a camera right now.

ps_ ...And I don't have skills for taking good photos, too. :monkey3

You are welcome.

I'd take some photos, but I don't have a camera right now.

ps_ ...And I don't have skills for taking good photos, too. :monkey3

No problem :wink1:

I have a crappy camera for taking shots of 1/6 figures, and my skills taking pics are probably sub par as well :D

Wonder if we'll get a Jacques Blanc to go with our Samanosuke, especially since they apparently have the rights for Jean in The Professional.

Thinking about getting this as I love the onimusha series and need some merch to display but im still unsure

Back