Enterbay Onimusha

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. This should be in the Video Game Section

2. Looks amazing! :rock

3. Why would they waste they're time in just a random game....I mean..I know people like it....just still a little random. If they wanted to do a martial arts inspired fig...they should have chosen Ninja Gaiden or something...I dunno. Meh.

But then again I don't live in Asia....maybe Onimusha is bigger over there. :huh...Still meh tho. :lol

I think we're long past the point of wondering about Enterbays questionable license acquisitions. They're clearly insane.

On a Facebook chat I had with Bill where he told me about the upcoming GoD Bruce Lee being a full rubber body figure, he also mentioned that they WILL be doing a 'Leon The Professional' figure after Onimusha... :wink1:

Next Enterbay will acquire a Billy Bob Thornton "Slingblade" figure because that is a must have:lol

I have heard Entry Bay is very slow at releasing there figures what are the chances that this will actually get released and else besides BBTS has a preorder on this.

I think we're long past the point of wondering about Enterbays questionable license acquisitions. They're clearly insane.

Yes, maybe next, to compete with HT Indiana Jones they will do Allain Quartermain and King Solomin's Mine (Indy rip off movie)!! :hi5:

alllan1.png

WOW just saw this figure... amazing. cant believe thier doing Onimusha. my only problem is it doesn't come with the chest armor too. i love the red armor so it should include the torso parts too!

Including the chest parts from the first game's outfit for this release wouldn't make sense because Sam's armor in O3 was completely different in design, though it shared the red colors of the original armor.

It'd be more sensible for Enterbay to produce a Samanosuke figure from O1 to go along with the O3 figure, but I don't think that will happen.

anybody know if any sites have this for less than $199?

Try ebay maybe? I've seen them on there for less than the price you have stated...Btw I've heard that this is out on the 20th Jan? Can anyone back this up?

I noticed that the tenso swords look different than the ones from the game. Do they changed to the ones Enterbay sells with the figure later on in the game?

No i can't remember they did,overall these swords look cheap so i think im just gonna display him with the Standard Samurai Sword.
The Stor Warriors Swords are awesome,unfortunately the Onimusha swords are not :(

Back