Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it's a different open mouth head:

View attachment 173014

looks like this to me, which was teased some months ago:

attachment.php

I am done on MJ. I got Black version, 23 version Red and 45 White.
What is Bill thinking? He should just give us MJ package with few expression heads, jerseys, shoes and raised the price. Then they can produce other legends. There will be a great sale in this line: Magic, Jabaar, O'neal. Pip, Bird, Jason Kidd, etc and Tyson will not mind if they do his figure, I guess.
ST does a great job with Rodman, Daring I might say. They offering bundles with lots of hair styles, and his weird clothing sets.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152898704128220

short clip of the allstar jordan.

View attachment 173983

reminds me of their Bruce Lee big boss headsculpt :lol

Exactly! I love MJ but Enterbay is about to burn me out! Let's get something new! Where is Pippen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could not agree more!
We need PIP with 2 jerseys or maybe his all star, why not?! Bill is too enjoying life while HT is on fire in the market.

Exactly! I love MJ but Enterbay is about to burn me out! Let's get something new! Where is Pippen?

Maybe when he was in the locker room? Who knows? LOL! But thats not MJ for sure. Bill still save the tongue for last which I do not even bother anymore....
I'm not sure about that expression...did he make that face during the game? Any reference material?

Yeah it does lol.. They are really stretching at this point. My only guess is that they paid a ton of money for the license and intend on riding the MJ train until the wheels fall off. It would not be so bad if these different packages were truly unique. Go ahead and give us the rookie MJ with hair and old school uniform. Even an older and slightly heavier Washington Wizards version. A Space Jam version. Hell.. even a Johnny Kilroy version lol

Yup, not only is Jordan easily going to be one of the most expensive licenses ever (I wonder if he is actually number 1 in that regard?), remember they are not only paying for the NBA licenses but Upper Deck get their cut as well, who have exclusive license for Jordan figurines. Not sure what license Enterbay have worked out there, but Upper Deck even get their logo on the front of the box with the same prominence as Enterbay's ...never seen something like that before!

Still I would think there are much better choices of Jordan's to make than this:

a) North Carolina Jordan
b) Rookie/early years Chicago
c) Dream Team
d) Washington Wizards

Even considering those, I'd prefer they concentrate on other legends a bit ....and some non-Chicago please :D
Magic & Bird would be two instant sell outs to start off a proper legends line.

Back