Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So which do you guys recommend if I wanted to get just 1 Jordan for my 1/6th collection, which would be THE Jordan to get?

So which do you guys recommend if I wanted to get just 1 Jordan for my 1/6th collection, which would be THE Jordan to get?

I'd go with this one:
enterbay-michael-jordan-bulls-away-figure-bait-06.jpg

Great for museum posing and you get what is arguably his best pair of shoes. I'm still hoping for a dunk contest version personally.

Its pretty hard to get now. I don't see it listed on ebay but you can get the tongue-out head sculpt though. There is a video review of the storm toys MJ on youtube

I'd go the The Last Shot Jordan ...still available on Enterbay's website and lots of good accessories.

I know it exists. I own it.

so you should be able to easily apprehend what i was trying to say about Stormtoys Tongue Out Jordan.

i've never seen it in actual but just pointing out there is one since some guy said it doesn't exist.

anyway the 1st #23 away as shown above is the best version to get, only thing it doesn't come with is an authentic warmup suit, and some extra hands but it's the best version to get if you only going to get 1. the last shot has action expression, different trophy some new hands & different shoes but Series 1 has all the shoes you'd ever need.

i say you can just get either version and get the rest of the parts off ebay for an ultimate Jordan.

so you should be able to easily apprehend what i was trying to say about Stormtoys Tongue Out Jordan.

i've never seen it in actual but just pointing out there is one since some guy said it doesn't exist.
Obviously I was talking about an Enterbay version. We're in an Enterbay thread afterall.

Obviously I was talking about an Enterbay version. We're in an Enterbay thread afterall.

well the guy didn't specify Enterbay or Stormtoys or another make when he was asking which Jordan is the best to get if he were just going to get 1. doesn't hurt to show him all the options.

Hey everyone, I'm a new member here and this is my first post.. First, I have to say that without this website, I never would have known about this Jordan figure so for that, I am so very grateful!

I've lived in Chicago my whole life (31yrs old now) and Jordan was always my hero growing up.. I know I'll never see another one like him in my lifetime (blessed to see him a couple times live as a kid) and I HAD to get this Jordan as it is near perfection!!! Thank goodness BBTS still has the Series 1 versions up for sale and I recently grabbed #23 Away/Red which is most iconic to me.. I wanted to share n attach a picture of the first pose I put him in when I got 'em

2lc33id.jpg

I shared it on social media to family/friends and everyone loved it.. Some are gonna be purchasing him as well!

Now I'm only waiting on his tongue out sculpt like everyone else is, but this bad boy is def the holy grail of my tiny collection so far lol

Welcome to be board! With Enterbay's NBA collection it is a great time to start the hobby if you are a basketball fan. Your figure and pose look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Royce! Unfortunately, my wife does not enjoy this hobby as much as I do but this is my first Enterbay figure.. Currently my small collection consists of DX08, DX09 and GI Joe Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes.. I need to buy a detolf soon though so my 2 yr old daughter doesn't grab my collectibles from my office lol

I'm really digging the Enterbay Lebron though and am waiting on an update for Scottie Pippen to go along with MJ but I haven't heard anything besides the original announcement.

Also, I just bought a custom Jordan head sculpt based on the Series 2 from ebay for any action pose I might put Jordan in but I prob won't receive that for quite some time since it's coming from Hong Kong.

Besides that, I'm now looking for the Series 2 hands for Jordan as it has the better shooting and dunking hands but Timcent88 is trying to help me out with that.. Hopefully, he finds the set and sells it to me :wink1:

Back