Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late to the game and thinking about picking one up, one of the away jerseys. I'm unfamiliar with all the variants - which is more expensive and what not. What is the RM-1055 going for nowadays?

Just received my replacement jersey from Enterbay, top notch service! Don't hesitate to contact Enterbay if there's an issue with your products, I'm sure they will be glad to help out.

They valued the jersey at 20 USD though, it's not a cheap piece!

View attachment 139473

Which email did you send it to? Im trying to send them an email for my white jersey, the glue stain is hideous :(

I preordered the 1/4 Jordan cause i just want a big representation of him on the shelf. lol He'd be an attention grabber for sure when people come over.

Waiting For Scottie...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 625
Does anyone know any specific differences between the original warm up suits and the custom ones? I can't really see any differences in the photos but I didnt know if anyone had any first hand experience.

So the 1/4 Michael is already out in some locations?
There are sellers on ebay that have it in stock with pics to prove!

I was trying to find the pics on eBay you were talking about. The only non promo pics I managed to find were these.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

& they don't really look like "in hand" pics.

If anybody is in need of the Enterbay 1/6 basket and backboard set with the working clock, my brother has a new unopened set still in the box. I think he was asking for $150.

Does anyone know any specific differences between the original warm up suits and the custom ones? I can't really see any differences in the photos but I didnt know if anyone had any first hand experience.

Hey batmanfan23, saw your message but I'll reply here. There were some differences in the screen printing for the elastic parts but more importantly, the fit was different. The custom one I got fit a bit larger throughout, it's not really a huge difference but when it's on the figure it's noticeable. The length (on the custom) was very slightly longer. The pants were slightly baggier but the waist and legs more tapered. Overall, the Enterbay warm-up was more tailored to the figure, it really depends on how nit-picky you may (or may not) be. Hope this helps.

Back