Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my replacement jersey from Enterbay, top notch service! Don't hesitate to contact Enterbay if there's an issue with your products, I'm sure they will be glad to help out.

They valued the jersey at 20 USD though, it's not a cheap piece!

Jersey.jpg

$400 for 1 sculpt? ouch, really wanted to get this and if it was a more expressive sculpt I would probably still buy it at this price, but what a boring sculpt, other than the pre-game standing still pose, what else can you do with it? Jordan was a very expressive player, never was his face like this during a game :gah:

My only fear is this will be a one and done for 1/4 scale with him (won't sell well at $400), and if that's the case then I might just want it. Growing up in Chicago and having partial season tickets for a couple of championship years I am a pretty huge fan and this would go nicely next to my '90-'91 championship team signed ball. hmmm

Haha. Is the fit of the custom ones pretty much identical to the official ones?

The fit is different. I picked up a custom one off eBay and got an official one later. If I would've never had an official one the fit of the custom wouldn't bother me, but now that I have the genuine article... I'll never buy another custom.

$400 for 1 sculpt? ouch, really wanted to get this and if it was a more expressive sculpt I would probably still buy it at this price, but what a boring sculpt, other than the pre-game standing still pose, what else can you do with it? Jordan was a very expressive player, never was his face like this during a game :gah:

My only fear is this will be a one and done for 1/4 scale with him (won't sell well at $400), and if that's the case then I might just want it. Growing up in Chicago and having partial season tickets for a couple of championship years I am a pretty huge fan and this would go nicely next to my '90-'91 championship team signed ball. hmmm

The 1/4 scale figures don't sell nearly as fast to start with ....and at this point the market is pretty much flooded with the 1/6 scale ones.
I'd say there is no way they'd make another 1/4 Jordan ....but its very odd they have only included one jersey color, you'd think in a '1 and done' they'd at least have thrown in a home and away look....

Don't worry. Nobody cares about that in the Enterbay threads .....

Kidding :lol

Or am I?

I preordered the 1/4 version. Only 2 left on BigBad

nah, they can get more, they just didn't commit to that many up front because they have a crap load of 1/6 scale still in inventory that aren't even selling at other figures retail price! So glad I paid $250 for all of mine :mad:

I Saw the Real 1/4 MJ....

I Think 1/6 MJ is Better Than 1/4 MJ

Head of 1/4 MJ is So Big & Face So Look Strange....

I Don't Like & Don't Want 1/4 MJ

Back