Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stories like these really makes me sad.

I hope HT picks up the NBA license and give us some proper quality figures.

I totally agree. Enterbay is probably the worst company that ever got involved with 1/6 scale. The NBA commissioner should ban this company for life as well.

I picked up the first Road 23 version when they released and at the time considered getting future releases. I was not expecting them to milk the line this bad. Oh well, money saved :lol

I've never dealt directly with them, but have heard these stories often. I have noticed that Bill never responds to any questions on FB or his Instagram account. I'm kind of sick of seeing him driving around in his Ferraris, and not answering our questions. I guess I should just unfollow him :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well of course a few hours before deadline, EB refunded my money after they told me they had a tracking #, wanting me to cancel the claim so they could ship out...yah right....nice try....full refund issued.

Also just noticed that EB is releasing a Pippen figure. I'd love to order one to go with my Jordan, guess I'll have to wait until a secondary retailer gets them.

x11.jpg

Enterbay will make a Rodman figure as well :)

why would anyone get the ST version when the EB version will be out soon
When you say "out soon", do you mean days, months, or years? :lol

I'm interested in what EB will come up with, but Storm Collectibles has already shown a nice looking product, so why not? Plus it's a different kinda Dennis Rodman. I'm guessing EB might impress in the sculpt area, plus having an NBA Rodman would be cool. But until I see it, it's a one horse race right now.

In terms of value you will probably end up with more bang for your buck with the Storm Toys Rodman.

Hi

I don t find this anywhere on internet. Where did you find it ?
Do you know anyway to get one ?

Limited for now. With everyone making customs outfit, EB milking the sculpt 5-6 times, it wont be long before the prices on those dives down.

This just in from EB's FB page:

10171810_445350868900987_4441649109312734904_n.jpg

ENTERBAY香港店開幕及慈善拍賣活動
除了Michael Jordan親筆簽名地台連The Last Shot figure外,特別追加特別版The Ultimate Complete Edition黑色gift box,內附Jordan正常頭雕一個、公牛黑、白色波衫各一套,MVP及Final獎杯各一個、AJ 11 Bred及sport gear一套,Limited Edition證書一張,彌足珍貴!

ENTERBAY Hong Kong store opening and charity auction in addition to consoles with The autographed by Michael Jordan Last Shot outside figure, ad hoc additional Special Edition The Ultimate Complete Edition black gift box, enclosing the Jordan normal Black Vulture, black bulls, white sports shirts, MVP and one of the Final trophy, AJ 11 Bred and Sport gear set , A Limited Edition certificate, precious! (Translated by Bing)

Haven't visited this thread for quite a while... missed it :)

EB Jordan went from a must-have figure to a must-dispose of figure at least where I'm from. The number of releases are just too much even retailers are selling them at way below SRP.

Storm Toys Rodman is ST's best, IMO. The figure being licensed is a plus. Jersey might have been ditched so they need not seek license from NBA and Bulls, keeping the cost down. I'm sure it would look good with EB Jordan and Pippen. If you can't grab or have a good jersey for Dennis (though I'm sure 3rd Party companies would come up with various versions), I say display him with those kicks he comes packaged with and give him Jordan's warmer pants. Keep him topless to show off those tats, he'd look the bad boy that he is especially with the smirking face :)

Don't think EB will be so generous to give you 10 sets of hair, maybe they split the hairs into 5 series.

BTW do you think Pippen will price drop like MJ did? How's the price for Lebron, Griffin & Rose nowadays?

When you say "out soon", do you mean days, months, or years? :lol

I'm interested in what EB will come up with, but Storm Collectibles has already shown a nice looking product, so why not? Plus it's a different kinda Dennis Rodman. I'm guessing EB might impress in the sculpt area, plus having an NBA Rodman would be cool. But until I see it, it's a one horse race right now.

Back