Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a series 2 figure, but I'll wait to see if the price drops like the series 1 figures. If I woulda known about the free shipping I would have gotten the 8th anniversary figure, that sucker is available and down to $260.

here is the update to my ordeal on this last shot order, i file a dispute with PP and get a tracking #, the item arrives today and they shipped it in a box that had no styrofoam to protect it in the shipper box, the Jordan box is damaged badly, the head had fallen off inside and was basically thrown in there, they did this on purpose after I filed the claim. To make matters worse, I ordered one for me and one for my best friend and I ONLY received one, so I had to escalate this with PP, I am done ordering through EB; guys beware, I also know of one other boardie and a friend who filed and hasn't even gotten a response from EB.

you should ask folks here whether EB does ship the box with foams & external boxes. i know 3A just ship the stuff in the shipper box which does nothing to protect the things other than small scratches.

but be glad you only got 1 so you can make another purchase from cheaper local sellers.

here is the update to my ordeal on this last shot order, i file a dispute with PP and get a tracking #, the item arrives today and they shipped it in a box that had no styrofoam to protect it in the shipper box, the Jordan box is damaged badly, the head had fallen off inside and was basically thrown in there, they did this on purpose after I filed the claim. To make matters worse, I ordered one for me and one for my best friend and I ONLY received one, so I had to escalate this with PP, I am done ordering through EB; guys beware, I also know of one other boardie and a friend who filed and hasn't even gotten a response from EB.

'noob alert'

K guys, been reading the last fifty something pages because I am interested in getting one Enterbay Jordan figure. Trying to decide if I like the home or away colors better (black is too expensive).
Could anyone give the lowdown on the apparant QC issues? I have read some mentions of those, but nothing specific.

Right now some local shops have a couple MJ available:

series 1 #23 Red - €279,- / €300,-
series 2 #23 Red - €275,- / €279,-
series 1 #23 White - €250,- / €279,-

Pretty expensive either way.
So what do u guys think, are the older figures worth it or should I wait for the the new figure to release?

The current market is pretty much saturated wit the series 1 sculpt. Which can be had for cheap at ebay currently. I think most of the collectors right now dont PO multiples of series 2 like they did with series 1.

I suggest getting the series 2 red, and then get the series 1 sculpt loose on ebay.

Sorry to hear that. Everything seems to be going wrong and getting bad with this company. Ridiculous. Looking forward to their 'closing down' sale in the future as this 'wanna be' company doesn't deserve any respect at all.

Sorry to hear that. That's really, really sad! How could they ever dare do that to their loyal clientele! But it's been like that long time ago, nothing's changed! Well, let's hope your case would be dealt well! And made 'em pay for such inconveniences. Heck, they should give their customers more than they expect. Instead, they've been giving people what — poor quality items which made their figures so overly priced, QC issues, crappy service, and so on! Might be the minority who just got lucky to dodge all those and got zero problems with my figures. I don't know how long until i'd get part of the statistics. Guess, I won't be staying too long to know especially I've got a handful from their MJ series. Might just get those loose items i want from eBay then move on to other lines/ franchise (non-EB) I like. Yes, before it's even too late to realize that I am part of the statistics here.

this 'wanna be' company doesn't deserve any respect at all.

second that, bro!!!

The current market is pretty much saturated wit the series 1 sculpt. Which can be had for cheap at ebay currently. I think most of the collectors right now dont PO multiples of series 2 like they did with series 1.

I suggest getting the series 2 red, and then get the series 1 sculpt loose on ebay.

Like what he said! :hi5:

That is good advice, thx.

why would you want to get series 2 when series 1 has all the good shoes & much cheaper in price?

should go for series 1 with series 2 head on ebay.

Personally, I'd much prefer the shoes and the colorway from the Last Shot Series 2. Plus, the NBA Trophy over the MVP trophy since I'm completing the six championships trophies.

I hope someone will do a statue of Jordan doing a mid air pose before dunking. As I want one for my office table, and I'd rather not put an action figure and run the risk of having them played by my colleagues when Im not around.

I hope someone will do a statue of Jordan doing a mid air pose before dunking. As I want one for my office table, and I'd rather not put an action figure and run the risk of having them played by my colleagues when Im not around.

I'd actually like to see a small version of the statue in front of the United Center. It would be instabuy for me if it was reasonably priced.

new pose and shoes for him:

mjr1.png

mjr2.png

I'm like Desisandy, those are impressive pics.
:hi5: Larry. :lol. That's the amazing thing with these figures
They take a really realistic pics. We're hook on these plastic dollies .
Sometimes I see a pic and I go man I want to buy that , then I think wait I already have that . :lol. Yer great pic the Trust!

Sup Desisandy
biggrin.gif

These collectibles take up way too much of my money. I seriously think it's a bit of a problem, but I keep going :slap

Pics like that don't help :lol

Back