Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sup Desisandy
biggrin.gif

These collectibles take up way too much of my money. I seriously think it's a bit of a problem, but I keep going :slap

Pics like that don't help :lol
yup you,d think with the market so saturated with release,s the price would be lower for these collectable,s . But it's the opposit.

This isn't the Last Shot right? Is it just a Version 1 red away with the V2 sculpt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pose, A. Loving it :clap:

Might steal that pose once I get my official series 2 set. On another note, just scored carmine vi today :rock been more than twenty years since I last laced up one. So psyched :panic:

I placed an order for a 'last shot' MJ almost a month ago. No order number, no tracking number, nothing shipped. Finally opened a PayPal dispute, EB never answered. As of midnight tonight PP will have to refund my money because this POS company takes people's payments then forgets all about it. What an f-ing joke.
I will NEVER order from them again, I'll buy from Clarktoys instead.

I placed an order for a 'last shot' MJ almost a month ago. No order number, no tracking number, nothing shipped. Finally opened a PayPal dispute, EB never answered. As of midnight tonight PP will have to refund my money because this POS company takes people's payments then forgets all about it. What an f-ing joke.
I will NEVER order from them again, I'll buy from Clarktoys instead.

received mines today and i ordered april 10! figure looks great and the championship ring is metal, thought it would be plastic!

wow fantastic pic, nice posing .

I'm like Desisandy, those are impressive pics.

Thanks for the great pics! I really enjoy seeing awesome poses on here.

Arrgh, now I have to get a series two figure :gah:
Nice pics!

Wow, nice pose and great photo!

Nice pose, A. Loving it :clap:

Might steal that pose once I get my official series 2 set. On another note, just scored carmine vi today :rock been more than twenty years since I last laced up one. So psyched :panic:

Wow, really guys, i don't know what to say. Thank you a lot for your nice and kind words. After the Ray Allen bashing, i haven't expected to get such a positive feedback :monkey3

Seriously thanks a lot! :)

And to clarify, it's the series one figure, using the headplay casted headsculpt from the series two figure and the xiii he got game shoes :)
still debating to get the series two figure. i would love to have the finals jersey instead of the normal red outfit, plus i just need the shoes :monkey4

if all is good, do you think this Memoman will remake the paypal payment to EB?
No :lol

It will somehow be EB's fault for sending the figure out too slow, not replying to emails, or not sending a prepaid return shipping label :lol

I'm kidding Memoman. I'm kinda making fun of the 'Men In Black' situation.

Maybe Memoman will get a PayPal refund & the figure.
maybe that,ll teach Eb to respond to their Emails ? :lol

Wow, really guys, i don't know what to say. Thank you a lot for your nice and kind words. After the Ray Allen bashing, i haven't expected to get such a positive feedback :monkey3

Seriously thanks a lot! :).

And to clarify, it's the series one figure, using the headplay casted headsculpt from the series two figure and the xiii he got game shoes :)
still debating to get the series two figure. i would love to have the finals jersey instead of the normal red outfit, plus i just need the shoes :monkey4
the pose and pic deserves the praises.

Seriously thanks a lot! :)

Can you give me the link for the Headplay head sculpt? There's so many on ebay I don't want to get the wrong one. thanks!

received mines today and i ordered april 10! figure looks great and the championship ring is metal, thought it would be plastic!

Wow! That's something to look forward to. Not that am going to pawn it lolz! Of course, apart from the shoes as well as their colorway I'm digging the Finals jersey too!

Never dealing directly with Enterbay again, I see Paypal is now more and more like their parent company EBAY. ordered $1,000 worth of stuff several months ago during that free basketball hoop promotion, received a black jersey Jordan with a Leg shorter than the other, can't fix it and the foot looks like it is broken. Enterbay would not respond to emails so I filed a claim with Paypal. After several weeks Enterbay simply responds with a tracking number, then Paypal says "we need proof in the form of an appraisal from a qualified third party that the figure is damaged" and they gave me 3 days to get that. Maybe its just me but I don't know of many "qualified" people to appraise a collectible sports figure. in the end Paypal sided with Enterbay, of course they did, Enterbay brings in TONS of money for paypal/ebay, why would they side with the customer, and Enterbay doesn't give a crap, lesson learned I guess, don't deal with companies that have serious QC issues (and have for years).

No :lol

It will somehow be EB's fault for sending the figure out too slow, not replying to emails, or not sending a prepaid return shipping label :lol

I'm kidding Memoman. I'm kinda making fun of the 'Men In Black' situation.

As predicted, EB waited until the very last day to respond. They had 10 days and 'coincidentally' sent me an e-mail about 2 hours before the end of the last day. They said 'we have your item ready to ship however since you opened a PayPal claim we are waiting to hear back from you'. Total ********, they 'had it waiting to ship' but had my money for 4 weeks and didn't ship anything? I told them to stick the figure and send me my funds back so I could re-order it from a company that would actually SHIP me what I paid for. I got my refund about an hour later and pre-ordered from CT. I'm sure even IF I would have told them to go ahead and ship that I'd get a pisspoor packing job and a damaged figure like Bob did. I will never order from them again.

And just as a sidebar.............I would indeed have notified them if I got a refund plus the figure, that's happened to me twice before, one time with an $1,100.00 guitar that I returned to the seller after PP told me I didn't have to.

Back