Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My setup so far.. work in progress.

34xqc8n.jpg

Wow, that is an amazing set-up you have there Royce!

(Is it just me or is the basket a bit high?)

hmm enterbay and bill seem to disappear from facebook completely. I was wondering why I wasn't seeing any pictures/teasers for a while. Anybody knows why? Haven't seen any pictures from their Instagram accounts either :dunno

hmm enterbay and bill seem to disappear from facebook completely. I was wondering why I wasn't seeing any pictures/teasers for a while. Anybody knows why? Haven't seen any pictures from their Instagram accounts either :dunno

Yeah, I would also like to know whats going on...
I have two preordered from Enterbay (not directly from Enterbay), hope I get them and hope their absent is only temporary!

so which one's that comes with the warm up suits?

the Red 23 doesn't come with it, how about the white 23?

I don't think it comes with white 23 either. It comes with the black 23 and one of the 45's I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope bill not too long having a break after t1000....we want rodman and piP!

anyone else see some slight yellowing on their white jerserys? i noticed some slight yellow marks that just randomly appeared on the jersey and it was for sure not made physically as i have not touched it since i first took it out 6 months ago, it hasnt been in any sunlight or uv rays either, kept in display case too.

Yupe I got that one too on my 2 MJ white figures....Lucky not to apprearing so I can hide it.....

Back