Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been following this thread since it started.
Hopefully everything will be fine! :)

On a side-note, just found out, literarily, that the whole seller my local store buys from has put these up for pre-order (red and white #23).
How ironic is that!?

Update My MJ

I Got Custom Tongue Head Yesterday

Puts On Kobe 1.0 Body & Warm Up Suit From MJ Series 2 Enterbay & AJ 11 Space Jam

:lol:lol:lol

fqva.jpg

Anyone have photos of those custom tongue out head sculpts on an Enterbay Jordan body? Do they match up okay colour-wise and size?

Nice! Mind me asking where'd you get those acrylic shoe racks? From muji to0?

Yes. I picked them up locally though as there's a muji shop. They cost bout $20 or so here.

I still need 1 or a few more of the smaller ones. So that I can display his trophies, and Js.

Great poses, Hydeous.
I should of had mine yesterday but the post-office send it to the wrong city.
Now I'm hoping for monday!

:lol

But seriously though, is the bootleg head up to your standard and have you seen the official one to compare em

I wanna get that head sculpt, but I don't have $300 to spare ATM to get an official black 23. :(

:lol

But seriously though, is the bootleg head up to your standard and have you seen the official one to compare em

I wanna get that head sculpt, but I don't have $300 to spare ATM to get an official black 23. :(

i was actually in the same situation, i really wanted the open-mouth-sculpt very bad, as with the neutral expression, all the dynamic poses wouldn't work, and was first hesitant to buy it, as i didn't know how the quality is etc. but well, it's not that too much money, so i just tried my luck to see how it looks in hand.

i don't have the official black 23 to make a comparison, but just the neutral official eb one and the bootleg version. all i can say is, don't be afraid for the quality, i'm pretty satisfied with it. the difference of quality to the original is minimum. the details of the original is at a level of 100% sure, but the bootleg version comes up to 90-95% for me. and they matched also the colour of the head pretty well, so you won't see any difference between neck and head. so when it comes to the color and quality, it matches up really great. only problem is to attach the sculpt to the neck, as you need an adapter or sth. i've just put the head over that neck and it stays on pretty good without any adapter or connection, but with that way you sure can't pose mj then with his head down to the bottom :D

with the bootleg version, you really can save a lot of money. imho, the bootleg head looks really great in hand, the lack of details or precissions in the paintings are so small compared to the neutral eb version, that i only can say, that you really should try it out buddy, if you want that head badly.

Thanks for the review, Arian. :duff

I was thinking of getting the black 23, take the head and sell the remaining parts. Since I'm all for a better paint job and likeness if what you said the official one would be 100% likeness.

Back