Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been eyeing this for awhile now. Since Entertainment Earth is selling this at 25‰ off and free shipping, I jumped on the white one because of the warm up suit and NBA trophy. Pretty pumped :clap

1984 Olympics outfit:
11621905524_517a0dc666_b.jpg

Who the hell is that? Dont look like MJ at all. Kinda looks like Jordan Hill. :wave

Haha, it was one of those custom heads that I added hair to :)
The picture was to show the outfit, not the crappy head ;)

image.jpg

Been awfully quiet these couple of days, thought Id share some pics of my Jordan haul a few weeks ago :yess:

edit: sorry for the slanted pic guys, I uploaded em from my phone and it automatically set it like that. :panic:

Last edited:
Thanks, epicofsyn :duff

Anybody else noticed the price of the series 2 black Jordan dropping lately? Seems they aren't selling at $300ish on ebay. Thinking of getting those, as I can't seem to pose the figures in action poses with these calm looking sculpts :lol

you can get the custom action head for $30. Not perfect fit but blutac makes it close.

well many folks here have it, it's 95% close i guess, paint job is pretty good. mind you you are looking at a $35 head which is pretty expensive. so expect quality piece.

only thing is the neck joint is meant for hot toys body so it won't fit original EB neck peg (too small), that is where the blutac comes into play.

we're talking about normal mouth open version not tongue out version.

$35 is peanut, compared to some of the custom heads or HT heads that can go from $100- $2k even.

I think I'd rather wait out and get something official then. The official calm sculpt now goes bout $30-$40 on eBay. Pretty sure once the open mouth series 2 general release starts pouring into the market, the official ones can be had for bout the same price too.

Thanks for the info btw :wave

I doubt you can get official sculpt for $40, many of those are actually customs. you are probably one of those folks that got spoiled/used to the high pricing.

TBH $35 for a mass produced recast custom is pretty pricey, but they come with the quality. Compare it with limited produced customs just isn't right.

And those HT sculpt going for 2k, i wonder if people actually buy them. If you break the cost of a figure down, an official head should cost around $30-$40.

I doubt you can get official sculpt for $40, many of those are actually customs. you are probably one of those folks that got spoiled/used to the high pricing.

TBH $35 for a mass produced recast custom is pretty pricey, but they come with the quality. Compare it with limited produced customs just isn't right.

And those HT sculpt going for 2k, i wonder if people actually buy them. If you break the cost of a figure down, an official head should cost around $30-$40.

Actually, those are the authentic ones, from Series 1. It seems after EB releases the road #23 and home #23, the prices kept going down.

Not the HT sculpt thats going for 2K, but customs head sculpts.

I'd really love

Ordered the red #23 last night! So excited! :yess:
This will be my first Jordan figure, can't wait.

Also, it was my first time ever using PayPal and first time ordering internationally :thud: :clap
Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly! :pray:

Back