Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am currently on pose #2 for my Jordan... I had him in a floating finger roll pose. I now have him in a driving the ball pose...

I wish we had a thread that only contained Jordan pose pictures... I am sure this is one of the only figures I will change over the years.

OK, I am sure I will also change Iron Man Mark VII and C-3PO's poses...

Guys, I have a great rapport with the owners of CT and I emailed them this morning about all this rumours and the out of stock and here is the scoop:

- they will be fulfilling 100% any preorders when they receive their shipments
- Jordan #23 red should be in October 2013
- they have had major issues dealing with EB and getting somewhat of a run around but says the issues have been a work in progress and now they have received tentative dates; says they are not the only ones going through this with EB
- nothing is 100% guaranteed but they are hopeful things will come to fruition and have been given the okay as well

Travis and Steve are great guys, one of the best I have dealt with, they told me they completely understand if i went elsewhere but they are not walking away from the preorders; they had to put all the EB stuff on SOLD OUT till they get their shipments so there is no more mass confusion and customers being teed off, he also stated that if there are any issues fulfilling orders they would notify us asap.

Went with CT as well since they've got the best price for red #23. Hopefully, October it is!

Thanks for the update!

Guys, I have a great rapport with the owners of CT and I emailed them this morning about all this rumours and the out of stock and here is the scoop:

- they will be fulfilling 100% any preorders when they receive their shipments
- Jordan #23 red should be in October 2013
- they have had major issues dealing with EB and getting somewhat of a run around but says the issues have been a work in progress and now they have received tentative dates; says they are not the only ones going through this with EB
- nothing is 100% guaranteed but they are hopeful things will come to fruition and have been given the okay as well

Travis and Steve are great guys, one of the best I have dealt with, they told me they completely understand if i went elsewhere but they are not walking away from the preorders; they had to put all the EB stuff on SOLD OUT till they get their shipments so there is no more mass confusion and customers being teed off, he also stated that if there are any issues fulfilling orders they would notify us asap.

Thx for the update bnagra32

21309094280378_236.jpg

21309094280378_882.jpg

I just got back from touring the Nike campus in Beaverton, OR. All I can say is the place is amazing! Soccer field, football field, gyms all over, and a very nice basketball court! Jordan would fly in and land on top of building just to play! I'm sure he would also discuss the sneakers. All of his worn sneakers are in the Michael Jordan building... Kobe Bryant was there today! Just wanted to share the news.

that's filthy bro! get anything signed? any pictures? i've been there before but it was a while ago, like 1998? jordan was still playing and i'm sure it looks different now. HA

that's filthy bro! get anything signed? any pictures? i've been there before but it was a while ago, like 1998? jordan was still playing and i'm sure it looks different now. HA

I did not personally see him. I was told that he was there. Rumor was all around the campus. Either way, autographs are not allowed, nor would there be any discussion unless he was to speak to us. I did shoot some hoops of course! That was a good time. Employees started their pickup game so I had to get off court but it was cool. I do have some pics but not sure I will post them. They are of all his sneakers. They have them encased in a box at the base of his building. The funny thing is that the court is located in the Bo Jackson building...not in the MJ building.

Dope! Anyone who preordered the away 23 from OSB will get this suit, because of the long wait, source: osb facebook.
1185052_10151719010664585_14068337_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back