Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome aboard! Do you plan on purchasing Jordan or any of the new figures that Enterbay has planned?

Sorry for the late reply... had to work last night and this morning.

I actually ordered the black jersey MJ figure from the Enterbay site, which arrived on the 15th. I am totally out of space, so it may be a while before its displayed.

I'm also waiting for my local shop to get in the red 23 MJ and the Enterbay backboard next month, which I will be picking up, as well.

Other than that, the black jersey release is the very first Enterbay/Hot Toys figure that I've purchased.

My childhood hero, I know I will regret if I didn't get him :lol

Does everyone pose their figures with the stand slipping in from the back of the jersey? Cause I don't see any clips showing in all the photos here :slap

1270850_322033287941948_1428994328_o.jpg

someone received his figure Enterbay jordan with the white jersey and the number 23.
Purchase directly from the site Enterbay

someone received his figure Enterbay jordan with the white jersey and the number 23.
Purchase directly from the site Enterbay

Yes, that was me... I received the purchase confirmation email on 07/27 and NEVER received a shipping email. I walk in yesterday and it was sitting in my front room... I was actually shocked.

I will figure out another pose someday, but for now he is about to pass to Pippen who is cutting the lane... or his is about to finger roll...

23ibio6.jpg

2iuetxi.jpg

Anyone notice the collar on the Custom warm up's abit different? Like the top Red stripe is as thick as the white stripes & between the lower collar & the white stripes the red stripe is very thin while on the EB the Red strip is thinner, White stripes thicker and there's some Red between the White stripes & bottom of the collar?

Anyone notice the collar on the Custom warm up's abit different? Like the top Red stripe is as thick as the white stripes & between the lower collar & the white stripes the red stripe is very thin while on the EB the Red strip is thinner, White stripes thicker and there's some Red between the White stripes & bottom of the collar?

I guess even the counterfeiters screw up...........

anyone else notice that Clark Toys isn't showing any Enterbay figures anymore? went to see the status of the Red Jordan (which always said November) and nothing came up on the search for either Enterbay or Jordan!

always received nothing for the figure jordan jersey white number 23, was scheduled 10 days after sending a AGHK

What are the ankle articulation like in the Jordans. I received my series two Jordan and the ankles are very stiff. I didn't want to snap it. How do you change the shoes. Just yank it off the leg?

How do you change the shoes. Just yank it off the leg?

The shoe pegs kind of go in at a slight angle (on my series 1 anyway), so I bend the shoes down (as if he was standing on his tip toes) then pull them off. Makes me less nervous that way.

The AJ13's on my series 2 have a hole thats almost parallel to the sole. Haven't tried to put them on Jordan yet, as I use them on Lebron, but this seems kinda strange?
On the series one shoes it goes in with a 45 degree angle.

The shoe pegs kind of go in at a slight angle (on my series 1 anyway), so I bend the shoes down (as if he was standing on his tip toes) then pull them off. Makes me less nervous that way.

I'm glad I came across this post. I have not tried changing my Red 23's shoes, and now I know that it's similar to how the peg holes on 1/4 Batman boots are. Maybe it's an Enterbay thing. Thanks man!

I think I prefer normal vertical style foot pegs, like what HT usually have. Wasn't too crazy with the diagonal pegs on my EB T800 or EB Kobe. Cool to know they changed the style on the series 2 Jordan figure.

Back