Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love that Enterbay CS.
"Thank you for your email. Can you please provide the proof of purchase to us."

Like anyone else makes LeBron James tattood bodies with an Enterbay logo on it's a$$.

I sent back the body of MJ 45 home nearly 2 months ago. Sent several emails no reply. Finally got reply last week - they said they would look into it. No reply since:thud:.

Would think twice if you are thinking of returning parts.

https://instagram.com/p/de0CWdyBVX/

Guys, is this a sign of things to come?

attachment.php

got the red #23 today from bbts, the seam is perfect but the right arm is stiff too like my black #23. And i'm running out of space :lol

Nice collection. :clap I especially love what you did with your GoD Bruce Lee. :hi5:

Well, you can purchase one of those Giant Tentacle stands that people pose with their naked cartoon female character statues, that will save up some space and 1 tentacle stand can hold 6-7 figures.

tentacle-stand-06.jpg

yeah the stands take up a lot of space but can't do without on action poses.

Just found this thread and ordered a red 23 jordan. Any general qc issues to look out for other than squeaky joints? This will be my first enterbay product.

Thanks in advance :)

attachment.php

got the red #23 today from bbts, the seam is perfect but the right arm is stiff too like my black #23. And i'm running out of space :lol

Can you show us pictures of the seam on the right and left side as you say that he is perfect.
Raises the shirt so that we can clearly see

Can you show us pictures of the seam on the right and left side as you say that he is perfect.

Bro stop bashing on the figure. It's like you're only on here to post negative stuff about it. It's stupid that you come on here just to point out the flaws. Nobody cares that its flawed. It obviously hasn't stopped you from buying it. Tard!

Every figure with the rubber overlay has the seam. It's not a flaw it's just the way it has to be.

And why does it matter? Do you run around playing with naked dolls?

i'm so excited for shaq and pippen that i started a savings account for those two :lol. i wonder how long it'd take for them to release tho...

This is my 4th enterbay figure, and I can honestly say that you will not find one that's completely flawless if you want to be picky about it. I just learn to accept it.

you really think so? Hmm... If that's the case I may lose interest by then

I was thinking the same thing but I am just envisioning how awesome that Shaquille figure will be.....and the scale of it....I want him in lakers gear! Plus, a worm figure with the character and expression....I am freakin excited again....gonna start saving as well:hi5:

I was thinking the same thing but I am just envisioning how awesome that Shaquille figure will be.....and the scale of it....I want him in lakers gear! Plus, a worm figure with the character and expression....I am freakin excited again....gonna start saving as well:hi5:

i know... gets me hella excited when i think how big the shaq is gonna be! i know i'm gonna pass on the worm, but pippen is for sure a buy.

Back