Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the left leg (for us) is a bit shorter and I placed his feet flat, so it tilts that way a bit.

Haven't tried to stretch them to the same size (maybe one hip or knee joint is higher), because I'm scared of breaking something :D

Yeah. Don't want to break anything unnecessarily. I'm going to PM you about the Kobe #8 jersey :D

Finished a Kobe outfit, don't have the figure so used it on Mike :D
Jordan at the Lakers with Magic, that would've been a team :clap
9530730220_de51674a3b_h.jpg

NOOOO! My eyes!
Nice jersey though.

so far has there been any MJ that doesn't have the short/longer leg problem?

because if there isn't, it might be the leg mold itself that has the problem, since the left & right legs don't share the same mold 1 could have been longer than the other.

I think the left leg (for us) is a bit shorter and I placed his feet flat, so it tilts that way a bit.

Haven't tried to stretch them to the same size (maybe one hip or knee joint is higher), because I'm scared of breaking something :D

Just wondering if anyone on this thread with the 45 edition red warm up suit could help me. I bought off ebay a red warm up suit that was advertised as genuine but im not so sure. it did look pretty good however just a few things I saw which makes me a bit uncertain. the white wrist parts particularly on the back parts are cracked (cracked white paint), looks like a bad qc issue. also compared to photos of genuine suits, the width of the white stripe near the neck, from top to bottom is about 3 times the width of the red part above it, whereas the photos of the genuine ones are nowhere near as wide. its quite noticeable. is there any other way you can tell if a suit is fake? is it meant to have enterbay written on it somewhere?? can someone post up close photos of the areas I have talked about so that I can compare. the guy I bought from has provided no proof of where he scourced the suit.

does enterbay have a contact email that I could send photos to of my problem to see if it is genuine. thanks.

Maybe post some pics of what you got, if you can, so the guys in here who have the genuine product can compare. Might get a quicker answer here than if you tried contacting EB directly, seeing as they are sometimes inconsistent with their reply time. I think this is their email address:

[email protected]

sorry new to this forum. how do you post pics? I clicked on the insert image icon and it asked for url of image??? not sure what to do. is there an easy way to do it?? or maybe I could email someone my pics?? thanks.

sorry new to this forum. how do you post pics? I clicked on the insert image icon and it asked for url of image??? not sure what to do. is there an easy way to do it?? or maybe I could email someone my pics?? thanks.

Go to tinypic.com and upload the pictures there. It will give you a url to the image that you can use here.

1992 and 1993 All Star Game outfits:
9532403670_6c0774544f_h.jpg

I made a fake body like this:
1 - two wooden skewers for legs
2 - electrical wire for arms
3 - foam taped together around everything as filling

It's not the nicest looking "Jordan" ever, but it get's the job done (display the warmup suits without using a real $350 Jordan body).
9527401305_f825c01c88_b.jpg

Finished a Kobe outfit, don't have the figure so used it on Mike :D
Jordan at the Lakers with Magic, that would've been a team :clap
9530730220_de51674a3b_h.jpg

very nice customs bro. although kobe never wore a white sleeve when he was number 8. not bashing at all, as your customs are pretty on point, just suggesting maybe you should just include a yellow or white wristband for the throwback kobe jersey.

Ok, thanks for the tip ;)
Did a quick google imagesearch and saw the white brace when he wore 24, so figured he might've used it as "8".
Didn't know what else to use, cause I like how the braces cover up the joints a bit. But a wrist brace seems better :)

th_IMG_0539_zps0cc02120.jpg

as outlined a few posts back, trying to figure out if the warm up suit I was sold supposedly from the 45 pack is authentic. this is a photo of the neckline. as I said earlier compared to pgotos on the net the width of the white line from top to bottom is about 3 times the size of the red part above it whereas photos ive seen on the net
aren't as wide, twice at most.

th_IMG_0542_zps20d7cd14.jpg

also as outlined earlier, the wrist areas painted white have cracks in the paint. is this a qc issue from enterbay or is it because it isn't genuine?? can anyone post up close pics from their 45 pack suit? thanks

Back