Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picked mine up from US post office this morning, would have had it Tuesday if I was home.

Head sculpt is awesome, like it more than the first one. love the body except I am concerned about where the arms and main body part connect. I know EB has had issues with this before, I will have to look at my other Jordan figure later but it seems like you see too much plastic action going on at the joint, like they could have done a better job of covering it, maybe I got a QC issue one or maybe it has to be that way for full motion, just worry about it holding up to many position changes (which is the whole point of getting a doll, action figure, whatever you want to call it, instead of a statue).

Jersey is A+, which it had more to it, either another head sculpt or a trophy of some sort, cost me $70 more than a regular version will ($330 shipped vs $260)

Black 23 is my first Jordan and my first Enterbay figure so I had nothing to compare it to. I did see a picture earlier in this thread I believe where an arm had come off of someone's Jordan figure so I have been very careful when positioning my figure. I've done quite a bit of posing without problem so I hope it doesn't become an issue in the future. Glad you got it and love it.

If you wanna see what this head looks like with an Away uniform, look no further then page 449 where i posted 6 pictures.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110131&page=449

Yep, I saw those! I'm pretty sure I complimented you on those pics. :lol

I was tempted to jump on the Series 2 fig when they were first up on the Enterbay site. If remember those didn't sell out quite as fast as the white 45's. But I was set on the DX11 and I figured that Enterbay will probably release the headsculpt and shooting hands with the white/red uniforms.

Is anyone planning to display their figures like this?

88wl.jpg
:thud:

But doesn't the Headplay MJ head looks like younger MJ?

I notice there's 2 version of headplay 1 is no MJ & ver2 is the one i showed in the 1st pic.

Those displays look awesome !

I've never understood why they don't have clear plastic for the stand arms/crotch grabbers (whatever you want to call them)
Third party companies do it but both Enterbay/Hot Toys have it in stark black that stands out way too much. Wouldn't clear plastic blend a little more ?

Something arrived from HK today but it's at the post office. Hopefully it's jordan. I won't find out until Monday now.

But doesn't the Headplay MJ head looks like younger MJ?

I notice there's 2 version of headplay 1 is no MJ & ver2 is the one i showed in the 1st pic.
You seem to really want a Jordan figure. Why not save up a little & buy an authentic figure? Trying to gather bits from here & there for a custom figure, might not satisfy you as much as you'd think.

But then again, it seems like you're actually considering those HeadPlay sculpts, so maybe you'd be satisfied easily enough. I don't know. Once upon a time, I actually put together a custom Jordan figure, using the HeadPlay sculpt, knock off HT body (I'm guessing), custom sneakers from eBay I think, & a Barbie Chicago Bulls uniform (it was #1, but I was thinking of ways to make it #23) & ball. I guess I liked it then, but compared to this, it's ridiculous how much of a joke that figure is :lol

I'm curious to whether you have any Hot Toys, Enterbay, or any other higher end 1/6 collectible figures in your collection Potato?

Well, I'm a little late to the party, but I received a regular 23 away version last week, and I have to say I've been very impressed with my first EB figure.
As I've heard about EB's bad quality issue, the figure does have minor imprefections such as painting flaw on one of the shoes, but they are something I can overlook. I have to say the head sculpt is on par with or even above HT in terms of likeness. He just looks amazing on his own, tempted to buy an EB backboard.

I'm going to try and replicate something similar to this for my man cave that I'm slowly putting together and figure out a space for it as this will surely be a big display. For now, I'm in the quest to get the extra accessories I'll need (ie. bastketball, hardwood, plexiglass, lighting, etc.)...might take some time but it's a project I'll enjoy doing! :)

Yep, I saw those! I'm pretty sure I complimented you on those pics. :lol

I was tempted to jump on the Series 2 fig when they were first up on the Enterbay site. If remember those didn't sell out quite as fast as the white 45's. But I was set on the DX11 and I figured that Enterbay will probably release the headsculpt and shooting hands with the white/red uniforms.

Is anyone planning to display their figures like this?

88wl.jpg
:thud:

Just received this pic from fthwags who I have made the outfit for.
He managed to get the Olympic 7's to match somewhere :)
9526896208_2faa3f5359_b.jpg

wow that looks pretty dope. i actually have the same set of olympic 7's (1/6 scale key chains bought from a shoe shop) that's why i was interested in the USA jerseys as well. might have to cop that from you too matthijst! lol

Back