Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Lebron from Timcent88.
He packs his items insanely good; Lebron box in a plastic bag, in a brown shipper box, wrapped in 2 inch of bubblewrap, wrapped in packing paper. Crazy :D

he does...still remember getting my Away 45 from him and took me while to cut through the thick bubble wrap...good on him tho for packing items like that.... :lol

He packs his items insanely good; Lebron box in a plastic bag, in a brown shipper box, wrapped in 2 inch of bubblewrap, wrapped in packing paper. Crazy :D

for those of you complaining about the price of the backboard, sure its $$$, but so are all the plastic accessories on Hot Toys figures, look at Robocop, a plastic CHAIR costs $125 more than just getting the base figure.

I think half the reason for this steep price is economies of scale. If they thought they could sell 5,000 of these, I am sure the price would be $125-$150. But if they think they can only sell 1,000 of them, the price is justified.

Personally I ordered 2 of them. First one through AE, price of $179 plus $14 shipping. Then after Clark Toys put theirs up, and the 10% off coupons work on it, I decided to order it along with the White Jersey Jordan, they only added $1.50 to shipping when ordering them together, so its like getting the hoop for $181.50 shipped. Now I can set up a full court with the 2 hoops, one end will have Durant vs Rose (once they come out) other will have LeBron vs MJ (unless they release some other NBA greats like Bird/Johnson).
What is the code for the 10% off?

he does...still remember getting my Away 45 from him and took me while to cut through the thick bubble wrap...good on him tho for packing items like that.... :lol

He definitely does a good job of that. I think that is what separates him from other sellers. Some treat the Iitems like trash and just ship it out and then arrives dented and damaged box. The box is important also sellers!!!!!

I tried it doesn't work. Must be another. I also tried "jtc10" and it doesn't work either

I used JTC10 at Clark Toys and it worked, didn't try spawnboard but that worked when I ordered the Red Jersey Jordan (doesn't work anymore for that version though). for LeBron only order2 works which is 5% off. Although I am still undecided on LeBron, can't stand the Heat and would much rather have him in a Cleveland uniform which I doubt will happen, also the sculpts are not the greatest (expression wise) on him.

For those ordering the EB backboard, order2 still works @clarktoys site less $10!

I used JTC10 at Clark Toys and it worked, didn't try spawnboard but that worked when I ordered the Red Jersey Jordan (doesn't work anymore for that version though). for LeBron only order2 works which is 5% off. Although I am still undecided on LeBron, can't stand the Heat and would much rather have him in a Cleveland uniform which I doubt will happen, also the sculpts are not the greatest (expression wise) on him.

Yea JTC10 doesn't work for the backboard for me or Jordan

for those of you complaining about the price of the backboard

Personally I ordered 2 of them. First one through AE, price of $179 plus $14 shipping. Then after Clark Toys put theirs up, and the 10% off coupons work on it, I decided to order it along with the White Jersey Jordan, they only added $1.50 to shipping when ordering them together, so its like getting the hoop for $181.50 shipped.
Price is not too bad (I still think it's a bit high) if your in the US, but I'm an international customer, & if I want it directly from EB, it would cost me $239US shipped (179+60). & if I want it from BBTS, it would cost me around $327US shipped (225+102). Those are crazy prices for one hoop :lol

Anyway, forget about the shipping cost. The base price of $179US still looks way on the high side for me. Why? It simply looks so basic, it's not a licensed NBA product, & I'd rather have more metal parts at that price. You might be able to get an actual real size, good quality, 10ft, portable hoop for that price, or even cheaper :lol

Having said all that though, even if I think it's overpriced, I want one. So $239US looks like the price I'd be paying if I want it in my collection. I guess that's the way it is in this hobby.

lol.gif

I'd rather have another Jordan EB than buying that rim for that kind of price.

You guys are seriously spoiled getting used to anything sub $100 is considered cheap & a steal.

I'm sure we can find some vintage Barbie street hoop set somewhere cheap.

We still seeing $50 Gundam model kits which are much more complex than the hoop EB is offering, if they made it like a model kit set it'd probably take good 5minutes to assemble them. Those crappy 1/6 No Name Action man figures (with orange fireaxe) flooding Toysrus probably cost higher & takes more effort to produce and they're selling for $20. I think it's hightime some of those companies making no name G.I Joe scaled cheap toys upscale their stuffs to 1/6. Those shotclock LED system cost like $6 in DIY shops.

Just saying it's not just slightly but way expensive for what it is. If they came with NBA cushioned supports, NBA logo, a buzzer speaker & replay camera it might be worth $100.

Isn't everything in this hobby expensive?
Most people would think you are mad paying $300-400 for a doll.
And maybe we are :)

Depends what you are getting. A 1/6 Hoop with a shotclock that can be built for $20, vs something that takes skills & talent to produce like a figure.

There aren't many $300 dolls out there, standard is $150-$200. The $300 range usually aren't dolls since they wear plastic armors.

But people are getting the wrong idea bigger item justifies the high price.

The only reason it's expensive is probably because there is only Stormtoys Board available now, and no way Enterbay gonna price their boards cheaper than ST right? Since, well they have the extra Enterbay logo stamped on it.

Isn't everything in this hobby expensive?
Most people would think you are mad paying $300-400 for a doll.
And maybe we are :)

Ah, dont have any other action figures. Wife has a bunch of Japanese dolls and they get expensive fast as well, so figured all dolls were around that range :)

you guys are forgetting its all about supply and demand, not costs!

the McFarlane Hoop was $20 retail, now its $45 plus shipping on ebay (new), used its about $35. Thats for 6" figures.

I guarantee you that if Enterbay only sells this hoop for 1-2 years and stops the NBA line, the Hoop will be going for $300-$350 in 2-3 years because there will be no where else to buy one. And any company into the 1/6 scale lines will not make one for under $150, in fact EB and Storm toys are probably the only ones that will make it, no one else makes sport figures...

code worked for me a few days ago and i didn't pull the trigger, was $50 savings and i decided i'd wait and now the code doesn't work now

Back