Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished my UNC outfit.
With the 1982 style short shorts :D
9443062259_d6e03861c8_h.jpg

For some reason I got my Red 23 a few months back from EB. Are you guys expecting it from EB or a third party authorized seller? Sorry if I'm confused, dont mean to offense anyone, but been seeing a lot of posts with people waiting on their Red 23s and I'm curious as I had mine for quite some time already....unless of course you're waiting from BBTS, CT, etc...which in that case I too am waiting for my LeBron and White 23...

Yup, just received my tracking # for the Red 23

Yup, just received my tracking # for the Red 23

you ordered from enterbay?

For some reason I got my Red 23 a few months back from EB. Are you guys expecting it from EB or a third party authorized seller? Sorry if I'm confused, dont mean to offense anyone, but been seeing a lot of posts with people waiting on their Red 23s and I'm curious as I had mine for quite some time already....unless of course you're waiting from BBTS, CT, etc...which in that case I too am waiting for my LeBron and White 23...

I thought it was delayed because they had QC issue with the red 23. I ordered mine from BBTS though.

Hi guys,
I am new to this forum because like many others, I pre-ordered the RED 23 and have been IMPATIENTLY waiting for my first figure to arrive. I pre-ordered from BAIT back in early May. Now Enterbay is finally showing out of stock... Better get mine! Anyone else order from BAIT?

I know Enterbay is bad with communication but if a company wants to sell preorders, they better get answers. Anyway, great photos and info here! It's hard to see it all while just waiting around for mine. Glad to see US customers receiving their orders tho! Brings hope.

Orderd mines from pickyourshoes.com

Hi guys,
I am new to this forum because like many others, I pre-ordered the RED 23 and have been IMPATIENTLY waiting for my first figure to arrive. I pre-ordered from BAIT back in early May. Now Enterbay is finally showing out of stock... Better get mine! Anyone else order from BAIT?

I know Enterbay is bad with communication but if a company wants to sell preorders, they better get answers. Anyway, great photos and info here! It's hard to see it all while just waiting around for mine. Glad to see US customers receiving their orders tho! Brings hope.

BAIT
4 hours ago
For those who pre-ordered the NBA x Enterbay Michael Jordan 1/6 Scale 12 Inch Figure #23 Away Edition from us, we are starting to fulfill all of your orders and should finish shipping out all figures by the end of the week. Thanks for the patience!

Back