Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow the new sculpt looks amazing! I cant wait until mine arrives. I was very hesitant about dropping $460 for it on eBay but now that I know BBTS is selling it for $400 I dont regret making the purchase at all! lol.. Plus I wont have to wait until September to get it. I'm expecting it towards the end of next week.

$400 is OK, $460 is also OK. I know some folks here paid $600 just for the #45 exclusive.

I just ordered it from BBTS. Could not stop myself. Next purchase is the backboard for a sick dunk pose.

Between these and my shoes, I might need a second job.

481112_414698371970052_44809892_n.jpg

The new Sculpt of Series 02 - #23 Road Edition - Black Jersey, looks AMAZING :horror

Probably Enterbay has heard all the complaints of SERIES 1. From what they say in this forum, painting and joints have improved.

Last edited:
I just received LeBron and Jordan (black jersey) today from ebay seller. Waaaay loads better than Bryant I sold eons ago. Now I want either white or red jersey Jordan if it is as awesome......

I won't get to appreciate them until tonight when all work is done (buying new home)

Man that series 2 sculpt is way better for action poses. Just looking at it makes me want to order it.

@Darkseed: Good luck with the new place.

Man that series 2 sculpt is way better for action poses. Just looking at it makes me want to order it.

@Darkseed: Good luck with the new place.

Thank you.......:wave

Folks with the phase I Jordan's, I noticed the joints are tight and squeaky. Is this common with newer NBA figures? Which is the best Jordan to get next red or white #23? (Zero interest in #45)

I just ordered it from BBTS. Could not stop myself.

Yeah, I just ordered black 23 from BBTS too. After looking at the series 3 in progress shot, I think it's too much tongue. I PLAN on getting this one, to go with my red 23, and wrapping it up at that.

Yep, that's the plan..... see ---> :faq

I got all so far except white #23. I got Lebron & Black #23 on the way. Kobe also he is 2nd favorite behind Jordan. I may order the hoop but so expensive. Anybody got a coupon code from somewhere to order for a better price????

Note!!!! Be careful on eBay as some sellers have the fake figures but they are advertising them as original. I know one guy who I have purchased from and don't plan on risking it with anyone else "timcent88". What are some other good eBay sellers you guys deal with?

Timcent88 is who I used. Super fast shipping with great packaging. I read there is phase 3 Jordan red.....I really need to visit more regularly as I missed that announcement

where did you read the "phase 3" Jordan? is it the scuplt with the tongue out? i'm holding out for that one. don't get me wrong tho, for the people that got the black series 2 jordan, that's a good pick up for retail, even the bbts pre-order is a fair price, but i'm holding out for the sculpt with the tongue out. i'm also just gonna take the headsculpt and maybe the sneakers and sell all the accessories/body/figure stand at a fair price.

I saw MJ play in his prime, and I'm 28. Anything Jordan sells here, trust me people all over the world still care about MJ.

I just received LeBron and Jordan (black jersey) today from ebay seller. Waaaay loads better than Bryant I sold eons ago. Now I want either white or red jersey Jordan if it is as awesome......

I won't get to appreciate them until tonight when all work is done (buying new home)

Congrats on the new home! When you get a chance can you post some pics of Jordan? I haven't seen many online yet. Mostly just promo shots.

Back