Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knowing how much the black jersey actually sold for, the BBTS price isn't attractive at all.

Plus, if you don't care too much about the warm ups, there might be a regular black jersey version sold cheaper at a later date. Maybe.

copy that......like i said i think ill wait to spend an arm and a leg on the tongue out version if and when it comes out

wow thats one pricey warm up suit lol

i wonder what uniform will be tongue out.....space jam?

I'm sure there will be multiple versions of the tongue out scuplt with differnt uniforms. There will probably be 2 or 3 more versions of the series 2 sculpt. I want them to make a slam dunk contest sculpt with hair.

michael_jordan_wallpaper_3.jpg

I got my Series 2 Jordan last week. Unfortunately, there were some scratches on the shoulder, so i brought it back to the shop to get it fixed/replaced.

In the meantime, plugged the new head onto my standard Jordan and snapped some pics.

My apologies for the aboslute horrid background. My living space is so small, it was either that or the bathroom. Believe me.. i'd take pictures at a better spot if i had the chance.

I got my Series 2 Jordan last week. Unfortunately, there were some scratches on the shoulder, so i brought it back to the shop to get it fixed/replaced.

In the meantime, plugged the new head onto my standard Jordan and snapped some pics.

Great pics Buddy :hi5: good to see the series 2 sculpt on the away jersey ,I would imagine we are both waiting for the Home version of the series 3 now :lol I plan on chopping and changing the heads about or swap the outfits, prob use my series one with home , S2 with away S3 black jersey. Sorry to hear about the scratches on the body .hope u get a new body replaced :hi5:

Has anyone started getting their preorders from BBTS for red 23 Jordan or LeBron? I am worried as to when I'm gonna get charged.

Back