Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, you're on a "doll" forum. so what do you expect? :D

That dude doesn't realize that "doll" is already selling for almost $600 on ebay right now. So yeah, it pays to be early!

If he doesn't like dolls he wouldn't be on this forum.

^THIS!

Anyways, wasn't lucky enough to PO Black #23. Any hopes that this version would be had from third-party sites other than EB?

^THIS!

Anyways, wasn't lucky enough to PO Black #23. Any hopes that this version would be had from third-party sites other than EB?

I'm pretty sure they're going to re-release this figure again without the warm-up suit.

I just placed an order on Enterbay for the Home #23 version.

(RM-1052) Real Masterpiece: NBA Collection – Michael Jordan I am Legend (Series 1) #23 Home Jersey Edition (RM-1052)

I have a reply email from PayPal, does that mean I will get one? Or do I need to wait for a reply from Enterbay?

I also have the item pre-ordered at Big Bad Toys... so hopefully once of them will arrive before the end of September.

I just placed an order on Enterbay for the Home #23 version.

(RM-1052) Real Masterpiece: NBA Collection – Michael Jordan I am Legend (Series 1) #23 Home Jersey Edition (RM-1052)

I have a reply email from PayPal, does that mean I will get one? Or do I need to wait for a reply from Enterbay?

I also have the item pre-ordered at Big Bad Toys... so hopefully once of them will arrive before the end of September.

I dont think the white 23 was limited, so you should be fine

Thanks! I just want one... I will basically place it one pose and never touch it again. I love that it comes with BRED's and the white home #23 that I watched him play in a number of times.

But I will say that the black/red pinstripes is my second favorite Bulls jersey.

I think Enterbay have even been known to send confirmation &/or tracking details after you've already received your figure :lol

Well there was the white 23 limited HK Kicks edition. That was limited to 500 pieces.

This current release of the white 23 is the regular version and should be mass produced just like the black 23 that was being sold yesterday.

got my confirmation as well today, wohooo!, i had my order placed within the first minute and my confirmation email came in at around 11:30am est today

aren't you folks abit too paranoid to be worrying about confirmation emails for a doll? are you the same folks that would stay up late night and refresh Sideshow webpage every 5 seconds so you can place an order on a newly launched figure? lol.

Are you not the guy who posted he was paranoid someone would steal all his anime figures? You said you "enjoyed" yourself to them, and that was the only action you ever got.

Oh no wait, it was you were worried mommy would come downstairs and catch you "enjoying" yourself to your anime figs. She then would throw them out.

Can't forget, lol

got my confirmation as well today, wohooo!, i had my order placed within the first minute and my confirmation email came in at around 11:30am est today

Congrats! I think everyone who ordered within the first 5 minutes got one.

thanks, my email came like 3 hours after my friend got his....weird; got a little worried at first but i didn't get up till 1030am so i saved myself some sweat..haha

Congrats! I think everyone who ordered within the first 5 minutes got one.

picture.php
Really glad picked up the black jersey version , I think the sculpt is even better than the 1st series , paint app and details much clearer. This is more like it EB , no issues on my fig , they even matched the colour of hands and knees now. Haha no different colour tone .all the joints are good . Congrats to all that are getting this :D

picture.php
Really glad picked up the black jersey version , I think the sculpt is even better than the 1st series , paint app and details much clearer. This is more like it EB , no issues on my fig , they even matched the colour of hands and knees now. Haha no different colour tone .all the joints are good . Congrats to all that are getting this :D

niceeee :yess:

Back