Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you make those prints on fabric?

And how much you plan to sell for each Trophies?

Yeah, love these as well because of the intricate designs with all the small text and stars. Pain in the *** to make, but happy once it was done :D

LOL damn. that's a very good idea, although i missed my chance already. haha. i'm not too worried tho, i'm sure there will be another release with the same sculpt or maybe one with the tongue out on a later series (maybe another release on series 2 or maybe 3).

Like most "freaks" on here said, it's really about Quality over Quantity. not trying to get all the version of the Jordan EB series feel me?

Right! I don't have the space for all of them anyway, I just need one good quality figure to display!

null.jpg

Bought this off Craigslist and the glass part is about 28in height wise. It should fit the backboard but I would have to take out the shotclock part.

You'd have to rely on luck as far as displays go otherwise you would have to custom one yourself or get one made for you and I think that route would be expensive.

For those getting more than 1 MJ you can try doing something like this:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6WQLvRvtjs[/ame]

"Could have dunked."
"Should have dunked."

getting pp confirmation means jack, i got pp confirmation for that one release and later got an email from eb saying they oversold, so nothing counts until you get that email from eb

Think I got a black, forgot the Bulls had both pinstripe and non pinstripe black, I am SURE there will be a regular pinstripe coming out soon, series 3 maybe? I like having limited editions though. Real question is do I want a #45 White, #23 white, #23 red all with the same face sculpt? i do want all the trophies they come with.

As far as the hoop, $240 from Enterbay direct or $245 shipped from BBTS, how about a third option? $180 retail, why is BBTS marking it up $45???

I read a post that said they didn't sell out until about 10 minutes after going live. If you got an order in within the first 5 minutes I think you're safe.

i think i will pass on white 23

i got
red 45
white 45
red 23
black 23
and will order the hoop
Yep, same set here. Been thinking about it, but will get Lebron, so that covers the trophy. So it would basically be paying $300 for some Space Jams :D

Would've liked the regular 23 over the HK Kicks one though.

i just got an email from enterbay

Dear Customer,

Thank you! You've successfully ordered the above We appreciate your business. We aim to dispatch your order within 10 days after ACGHK. We will keep you post on the tracking number shortly.

Should you have any questions, please contact us by replying this email or call us at 5109 0054 between 9am and 6pm Hong Kong time, Monday through Friday. Please quote your name and address as reference.

Thank you again for your business.

Sales Team

Last edited:
i just got an email from enterbay

Dear Customer,

Thank you! You've successfully ordered the above We appreciate your business. We aim to dispatch your order within 10 days after ACGHK. We will keep you post on the tracking number shortly.

Should you have any questions, please contact us by replying this email or call us at 5109 0054 between 9am and 6pm Hong Kong time, Monday through Friday. Please quote your name and address as reference.

Thank you again for your business.

Sales Team

Congrats, :pray: still waiting for an email

Back