Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, same set here. Been thinking about it, but will get Lebron, so that covers the trophy. So it would basically be paying $300 for some Space Jams :D

Would've liked the regular 23 over the HK Kicks one though.
U got HK kicks 23?

I want the space jams also, I will check ebay later on..

Sorry, misread your post, thought you had HK Kicks as well...
I got the HK Kicks version. Was fast enough on the 2nd day :)
If I didn't have that one I would've ordered the regular white 23.

Just got a confirmation mail from Enterbay for the black one as well!

I wanted it but wasn't looking and ebay $800 was not gonna happen!!!!!

This is the HK Kicks version:
9317042503_f1a3e851e0.jpg

So basically the same as the regular white 23. Except that it came with:
- white warmup suit
- low bred XI's
- iron numbered plate, limited to 500 pieces

Damn I got no confirmation yet!!!!!!!
What's the HK Kicks? I keep hearing that....
That was the limited edition #23 white jersey with nba finals patch with the low cut bred 11's, hk kicks bag, and a limited release of 500

The kicks version already out for new white PO 23 MJ guys....got Space Jam shoes....I dont think kicks edition is best for people who are looking only for MJ figure for collection. Kicks edition is more like "treasure" collection because of the price...

Yep, Kicks edition was supposed to be special. Well, it was, for a month or two. Now you might as well get the regular white version.
Space Jams and trophy are better than another warmup :)

aren't you folks abit too paranoid to be worrying about confirmation emails for a doll? are you the same folks that would stay up late night and refresh Sideshow webpage every 5 seconds so you can place an order on a newly launched figure? lol.

aren't you folks abit too paranoid to be worrying about confirmation emails for a doll? are you the same folks that would stay up late night and refresh Sideshow webpage every 5 seconds so you can place an order on a newly launched figure? lol.

Are you the same folk that rips on people for posting a status on an order that others are wondering about then takes a shot but ends the post with 'lol' so they think its okay?

YoungJordan 301, the ACGHK ends 31st july, so then the Michael Jordan figure should be shipped the 9th or 10th august, by the way I still haven´t got the enterbay confirmation

Dude, you're on a "doll" forum. so what do you expect? :D

Back