Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are people still waiting for their 23 road edition figures? not enough pictures here ^^

i've reposed mine, and this is how it looks now at my desk:

mj-eb3.png

mj-eb1.png

mj-eb2.png

hope you like it :)

Last edited:
Why can't you pose the ball half way in the air, the picture looks like he just dropped the ball.

are people still waiting for their 23 road edition figures? not enough pictures here ^^

i've reposed mine, and this is how it looks now at my desk:

mj-eb3.png

hope you like it :)

Nice pics, but curious: why do you always post 3 similar photos?

thanks. i haven´t been aware, that i always post three pictures, so it´s not something that i always do. i just take some pictures with different lightening and different settings on my cam and posting these pictures here. so, nothing special.

but if it´s a crime to post three similiar pictures, i´ll stop it :D

Why can't you pose the ball half way in the air, the picture looks like he just dropped the ball.

not sure, if you´re serious. i´m not a magician ^^

Oh okay. These Jordans are ridiculous :lol

Yep. I think after I get the Red & White 23's, I'm done. Don't need twenty pairs of shoes or bases. Someone will have the uniforms available on their own and it'll be a lot cheaper than $250 a piece.

I think I'm gonna stop at the red #23....Already got the #45 just covered with white warmups....I think anybody who admires will get the point!

Just got my regular red #23 from our local dealer. Wasn't expecting it to arrive this soon after the delay notice EB sent our dealer last month. The slight delay's worth it, anyway. I PO'd 2 (one for my friend), checked both, and they're perfect. I checked both figures at the shop for a good half hour or so and everything -- the paint, the tailoring, the joints, the rubber torso -- all superb. I wish the same goes for everyone who'd get from this batch onwards.

Will post pics when sched frees up. Have a great weekend guys!

Did u check the ball & both his *****? :lol

Just got my regular red #23 from our local dealer. Wasn't expecting it to arrive this soon after the delay notice EB sent our dealer last month. The slight delay's worth it, anyway. I PO'd 2 (one for my friend), checked both, and they're perfect. I checked both figures at the shop for a good half hour or so and everything -- the paint, the tailoring, the joints, the rubber torso -- all superb. I wish the same goes for everyone who'd get from this batch onwards.

Will post pics when sched frees up. Have a great weekend guys!

Back