Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red 23 just went up for order at ClarkToys.com Same price as BBTS (259.99) but you can use coupon code SPAWNBOARD to get 10% off ($26.00.) Shipping is even $3 less than at BBTS (for me at least.)
:goodpost:

Thanks Darth!! Just saved me $26 plus a few more on shipping! :clap

Cancelled my order @ BBTS so they now have 145 left of the red #23 :horror

Thank you, I used ClarkToys too and cancelled my BBTS pre-order... I hate doing that to people... but -$26 is too much not to save.

Pictures??! People have to have this in hand by now and be uploading something for the rest of us to salivate over.

I order a lot from them, and have had quite a few bad packaged items, they are known to send figures in a box with nothing in it but wrapped in a small tissue style paper, but Travis and Steve being the owners are quick to resolve issues, they have improved quite a bit, but I still order from them cuz they work towards fixing issues and quick to make things right when it has happened.

That's f'd up I feel pissed for you as you ordered 3 at that being they have more in stock demand a replacement bro they still have some in stock. U paid $1200 and they pull this bs.

I'm staying with Clark Toys they saved me an extra $30

But u said they have bad packaging? This is my first order with them.

Pictures??! People have to have this in hand by now and be uploading something for the rest of us to salivate over.

As you wish...

EnterbayMJ45home1mc08_zps6aa647f1.jpg

EnterbayMJ45home2mc08_zps5dc5d70e.jpg

EnterbayMJ45home3mc08_zps03b61de6.jpg

EnterbayMJ45home4mc08_zps82fbaa69.jpg

EnterbayMJ45home5mc08_zps46bdfb55.jpg

EnterbayMJ45home6mc08_zps02034f47.jpg

EnterbayMJ45home7mc08_zpsbb65add9.jpg

EnterbayMJ45home8mc08_zps6bd3b10a.jpg

EnterbayMJ45home9mc08_zps3239dace.jpg

EnterbayMJ45home10mc08_zps903a0c89.jpg

23 headsulpt hasnt been showed yet. Hopefully they'll use a new sculpt instead of this one.

nice pics, mr clean. The only one who futzes and fold the warm ups correctly. :clap

No, I know the white #45 has the goatee from the 1994-95 season. The regular #23 has the mustache. Not sure if the red #45 has the goatee or mustache.

Its all the same sculpt so far. Just that the white 45 have a slight 5 oclock shadowing on his goatee and same moustache.

This and the away red #45 have the same sculpt. So glad i didnt buy that version for $600 ish.

Wow, this is kinda ****ed up if you think bout it, at the least they coudl do is offer a different sculpt for the exclusive 45 versions. :slap Only difference is the shoes and the warm ups. :cuckoo:

Back