Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much is shipping cost from EB verus BBTS? I think EB costs even more all together.

Last time i ordered on enterbay was for scarface, i didnt pay shipping, but i never got a tracking number, or info if it shipped. 2 and a half weeks later i get it at my door. I dunno if i would order from them again.

I noticed one bad thing after I opened my MJ figure and posed it for the photo shoot. The neck paint easily rubs off when it comes in contact with the chin. Now, I've collected 1/6 for years and have always been cautious with this on all my figures, but the paint on the rubber neck is so fragile that I don't think anyone who opens their MJ figure will ever be able to have a scuff free neck.

I even checked the 2 extra figures I purchased that were still unused in the box and even they had some slight scuffs on the neck which probably occurred at the factory when the portraits were fastened on to the neck.

As you wish...

EnterbayMJ45home3mc08_zps03b61de6.jpg

Are those marks under the ear, on the left side of the figure's neck that you were saying, buddy?

I'm not a big enough fan to put up with paint rubs on a high-end figure. I'll wait for more reports on it, but if that's the norm for these sets then my PO is canceled.

Bit the bullet and pre-ordered a home red 23 Bulls version.
It ships end of June according to the site.

I am done collecting 1/6 scale, but i will make an exception for his royal airness. Not even a big basketball fan but i was hooked for about 6 years of life... you can guess which years :wink1:

I have seen a few people mentioning ordering this from clarktoys.com are these good people to deal with? I live in Australia and ive preordered mine through BBTS but I will save quite a bit if I order this from clarktoys instead. So im just curious what this store is like to deal with :dunno

Pre-order for #23 Away is up on EB site in case you're wondering. Its $260 USD, which by now if you had wanted one should have PO'd to Clark or BBTS as they're the same price (less wit Clark wit discount)...

already sold out on EB site. Lasted about 10 mins... no #45 frenzy this time lol

Jeez looks like you are right. It has a "out of stock" notice now.
It was up a few minutes ago. Glad i pre-ordered this on time.

It could be that it will go up again. It was also "out of stock" right before i bought it.

Can anyone explain to me why it is called the "Road Jersey" Edition?
I have very little knowledge of basketball but in Europe the "road version" is the shirts you use when you are playing away. In short the "away shirts". This is the red shirt version which is the home shirt right?

Is it a good idea to just wait for a 98/final season road Jordan if let's say I'm only getting one?

Last edited:
This was a weird one because it showed OUT OF STOCK then 5 mins after it said Pre Order again, then OUT STOCK again in few minutes thereafter. I'm hitting full real time refresh on my browser (CTRL+F5) to see if it'll show Pre Order again just for kicks...LOL

Got 3 coming in now from BBTS, Clark, and EB (yah I wanted to order from different sites to check on service and quality of packaging) :yess: :clap

On a slightly different note, anyone know when we can expect the #45 Home from EB to arrive?! Til' now I havent heard anything from EB :impatient:

already sold out on EB site. Lasted about 10 mins... no #45 frenzy this time lol

That's right. Road jersey is just another way of saying 'away jersey'

Can you tell me why the red jersey is the Away jersey?
I thought the white jersey was the away jersey. I did just buy the red one, right? I guess the whole away and home jersey thing works different with football (that's soccer to you Janks :wink1:).

Back