Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's special delivery from BBTS...

Had a sh***y day at work today, but at least I came home to this.

EnterbayMJpackages3x_zps91e47b15.jpg

Today's special delivery from BBTS...

Had a sh***y day at work today, but at least I came home to this.

EnterbayMJpackages3x_zps91e47b15.jpg

Nice!!!!!!

Did they not separate each item from the other so they don't rub against each other or did they and you just removed the padding to take the pic?

Red 23 just went up for order at ClarkToys.com Same price as BBTS (259.99) but you can use coupon code SPAWNBOARD to get 10% off ($26.00.) Shipping is even $3 less than at BBTS (for me at least.)

thanks for the heads up darth i just used that code and saved me some money!

Nice!!!!!!

Did they not separate each item from the other so they don't rub against each other or did they and you just removed the padding to take the pic?

Unfortunately, they were not separated and there was rubbing. :( You'd think that for paying $399.99 for each, they'd at least wrap them in plastic or something.

I placed orders with BBTS and CT, Clarktoys has great customer service (bad packaging at times; but they quick to resolve issues); I am surprised they allowed the code to be used; now have to monitor between them to decide which to cancel first; hopefully CT gets their same time as BBTS???

Unfortunately, they were not separated and there was rubbing. :( You'd think that for paying $399.99 for each, they'd at least wrap them in plastic or something.
That's f'd up I feel pissed for you as you ordered 3 at that being they have more in stock demand a replacement bro they still have some in stock. U paid $1200 and they pull this bs.
I placed orders with BBTS and CT, Clarktoys has great customer service (bad packaging at times; but they quick to resolve issues); I am surprised they allowed the code to be used; now have to monitor between them to decide which to cancel first; hopefully CT gets their same time as BBTS???
I'm staying with Clark Toys they saved me an extra $30

But u said they have bad packaging? This is my first order with them.

I jumped in on Clark but have heard on the bobblehead forums some instances where they ran out of preorders. We'll see. I'll keep BBTS just in case.

That's f'd up I feel pissed for you as you ordered 3 at that being they have more in stock demand a replacement bro they still have some in stock. U paid $1200 and they pull this bs.

True. Normally, I'd kinda be pissed but the scuffing isn't too major. Plus I plan on displaying (2) of them at home & office, so the boxes don't really matter all that much. (The 3rd one I am saving for trade bait for future 1/6 figures I may want. Luckily that one is still good)

I think if you pay the extra $2 for a collector's grade then they wrap them separately. I agree though, $1200 worth of custom ought to buy an extra couple of sheets of bubble wrap in between each box.

I think if you pay the extra $2 for a collector's grade then they wrap them separately. I agree though, $1200 worth of custom ought to buy an extra couple of sheets of bubble wrap in between each box.

BBTS is a pretty big company. I bet the person who packs these stuff could tell between a 300$ item to a 30$ ones. They have a $2 option to upgrade it, you shoulda spent that $6 if you cared that much about the box.

Thanks for the heads up on the pre-order and the discount code over at CLARKtoys.com, Darth Madden.

All in all it's gonna save me around about $50 (off both the figure and shipping), to what I'd be paying over at BBTS! :yess: :clap

BBTS is a pretty big company. I bet the person who packs these stuff could tell between a 300$ item to a 30$ ones. They have a $2 option to upgrade it, you shoulda spent that $6 if you cared that much about the box.

They didn't offer the $2 collector's grade on this order and I have spoken to them and they said sometimes they don't offer it.

I guess most of the EB boxes can be pretty ****ed up, just because of the materials that they use. Almost all of the EB GOD behind the scenes boxes are ripped. So maybe BBTS is just not having that option for that reason.

PO'd my #23 Away Jordan figs at BBTS and Clark.

FYI - MOAF also has the #23 Away Jordan available for Pre-Order but for $352.49!!!! OUCH!

Back