Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FD576D57-0480-4F25-B22C-88565CA570F0-12113-0000078240B7D4BC_zps85f106f8.jpg
I'd usually want the 1/4 over the 1/6, if I could only get one, but with other NBA players getting 1/6 treatment, I might go with the 1/6 this time. Unless the 1/4 is ridiculously better somehow. Although I'm thinking the pricing on the 1/4 might be another factor that might keep my money in my wallet.

Imagine eBay pricing on a lottery limited edition 1/4 Jordan :lol

It's also that Jordan/Upperdeck licensing premium :( :( :(

1/4 MJ is probably gonna be another step higher on pricing compared to what's already available from them in 1/4 scale.

1/4 MJ is probably gonna be another step higher on pricing compared to what's already available from them in 1/4 scale.

Someone called upper deck a while back, and they told him that they just sold EB the licensing rights to produce the figures and they have no control or parts in it. It's purely EB/Bill's decisions. And also that UD isnt doing that well financially.

agreed.. if the last #45 was $330 shipped (almost the price of a 1/4 EB Batman or Joker).. I'm thinking 500-550 for a 1/4 Jordan. At that rate I'd rather buy a 1/6 #23 and pick up a new pair of AJ! :lol

BBTS is processing orders now.

If you're wanting one keep an eye on that site as some people cancel or have cards decline and some become available.

Last edited:
Just realized it's April 19th Hong Kong time.. some kind of announcement should be coming in the next 24 hours correct?

I should have ordered another one from BBTS, I thought my order from 1/6th would have come first (hint hint..hehe)

I should have ordered another one from BBTS, I thought my order from 1/6th would have come first (hint hint..hehe)

Same. Sent an email to them yesterday asking for an update, but, haven't heard back from them.

Back