Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad EB is doing this line....I would love to see more sports taken on in 1/6 form....NFL and MLB for sure.....dreaming I know....

I'm glad EB is doing this line....I would love to see more sports taken on in 1/6 form....NFL and MLB for sure.....dreaming I know....

I dont mind if they do legends, but id rather see Soccer/Football players first.

The best of the best perhaps.

Jordan
Pele
Maradonna
Babe Ruth

..etc.

Anyone knows what means the bunch of numbers that Bill posted on his Facebook page?

This draw was for existing Enterbay VIP members that have paid an annual membership fee (which gives them a discount on purchases) kind of nice move to give back to those who have been supporting them early on in the game and not just EB noobs and scalpers that are willing to line up

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Damn, some dude made custom sewn jerseys:
193508iymkm1326jpp9a4y.jpg

19350699kbobzoq944ak39.jpg

193509wlnaq0ymofnjo44e.jpg

this is what i have hoped for, when they've announced an mj figure. got any links of the source? would love to get such a jersey

He's here. I'm not sure how it works, but I think you have to make a donation to a charity for around $40 and he'll send you one.

Think it looks great!
Hopefully he'll do some others, like Wizards, or Olympics.

Just the way this whole MJ debacle has been.....especially with the #45 and refunds issued after orders were placed, and being fleeced for the red one for big coin; just been horrible setup if you ask me

Why is it a joke??? #23 soon, everyone can score that.

Back