Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0986.jpg

I think I should buy this and brush Kobe teeth they are very yellow!!!!!!

i just got a refund email from EB, what a f'ing joke....

message i got:

Dear customer, sorry due to technical issue, our online shopping cart system has actually taken more than 200 sets of preorder for this MJ #45 home edition. Unfortunately you are not within the 200 quota, please purchase else where or wait for #23.

I missed out on this but would prefer #23 anyway... would be cool if you could pose him dunking from the foul line... maybe they'll release a toungue hanging sculpt?

i just got a refund email from EB, what a f'ing joke....

message i got:

Dear customer, sorry due to technical issue, our online shopping cart system has actually taken more than 200 sets of preorder for this MJ #45 home edition. Unfortunately you are not within the 200 quota, please purchase else where or wait for #23.

Well, at least they are a bit more sensitive and wise now, instead of sending:

"Dear customer, sorry due to technical issue, our online shopping cart system has actually taken more than 200 sets of preorder for this MJ #45 home edition. Unfortunately you are not within the 200 quota, please purchase on eBay."

I knew why Jordan went from #23 to #45
Why didn't Enterbay just make him in #23?
Why make him in #45 past his prime?
That would be like making a David Beckham figure and having him wearing something other than a Manchester United kit.
After United,Becks was awful.

I knew why Jordan went from #23 to #45
Why didn't Enterbay just make him in #23?
Why make him in #45 past his prime?
That would be like making a David Beckham figure and having him wearing something other than a Manchester United kit.
After United,Becks was awful.

To create extra hype for the #23, of course. You may not be seeing it, but all one has to do is look at the sales and for every person saying they'll "wait for the 23", "there'll be many variants", etc....EB isn't have any problems at all selling out the 45's in record times and is only bringing in more attention to them and the eventual #23 release.

just got the refund email

Oh well.. serves me right for sitting around waiting to see how quickly it would sell out. Not really broken up about it though

To create extra hype for the #23, of course. You may not be seeing it, but all one has to do is look at the sales and for every person saying they'll "wait for the 23", "there'll be many variants", etc....EB isn't have any problems at all selling out the 45's in record times and is only bringing in more attention to them and the eventual #23 release.

Couldn't agree more. I still don't understand why people aren't able to grasp this. MJ sells and these figures are highly collectible not just to action figure collectors, but to sports collectors as well (and apparently shoe collectors). EB hit a gold mine.

:exactly: You hit that bang on!!!

I'm all that you had mentioned in your previous post - an action figure collector, sports collector, and of course a shoe collector (got all the air Jordan line from 1-14, Kobe shoes, LBJ shoes, Pippen, etc. etc. etc.) :wink1:

These figures are just an addition to my already massive collection of everything MJ and sports in general!!!

Couldn't agree more. I still don't understand why people aren't able to grasp this. MJ sells and these figures are highly collectible not just to action figure collectors, but to sports collectors as well (and apparently shoe collectors). EB hit a gold mine.

45 is pure consumerism, Enterbay sells the idea that is indispensable.

23 is the number of victory and most representative. And Half Cheap

Im Back Ha HA HA. :panic::panic::panic:

And yes The figures are just an addition looking to fill emotional voids or existential. More figures between better,until we realize that this hobby is so shallow and empty.

The simplest things in life are the best. F__K Enterbay and Hot Toys and etc etc....... Ha ha ha

Last edited:
45 is pure consumerism, Enterbay sells the idea that is indispensable.

23 is the number of victory and most representative. And Half Cheap

Im Back Ha HA HA. :panic::panic::panic:

And yes The figures are just an addition looking to fill emotional voids or existential. More figures between better,until we realize that this hobby is so shallow and empty.

The simplest things in life are the best. F__K Enterbay and Hot Toys and etc etc....... Ha ha ha

You just blew my mind sir.

*walks off to melt all figures in the microwave*

So quick question all these 3000 pieces of #45 are coming with all the limited edition stuff and not limited to whoever purchased them from eb?

Back