Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting on 1998 'Chicago pin stripe' black jersey.[/QUOTE/]

Stormtoys is making one with the black and pinstripes jersey. I met a person who has connection while I was in Hong Kong in February, and he showed me a production photo of it. Headsculpt also comes with open mouth and detachable tongue. The figure was still in early testing stage though.

Ok got my confirmation email just now guys so they should start to be sent out to the rest of us freaks that managed to get one :yess:

"Congratulation! You've successfully preordered the MJ #45 Home Edition! Thank you for your purchase. We appreciate your business. We aim to dispatch your order around end of April / early May. Once your item has been sent, we will be dispatching your order from our Hong Kong office via Hong Kong Post! Please allow 3-5 working days for us to process your order after the goods have reach our warehouse."

:hi5::blissy

Second! Me and my cousin both received confirmation just now :hi5:

Good luck to all! :1-1:

I wouldn't hold your breath as he wore the all black jersey that year

Meh...1997 then

Stormtoys is making one with the black and pinstripes jersey. I met a person who has connection while I was in Hong Kong in February, and he showed me a production photo of it. Headsculpt also comes with open mouth and detachable tongue. The figure was still in early testing stage though.

Interesting.

Anyone know if there will be any custom charges as this is the first time i ordered direct from Enterbay

Why is he wearing #45 and not #23?
Maybe this was answered already.

When Jordan retired from the bulls after his first 3 championships the bulls retired the number #23 thinking that he wouldn't return. Upon his return he decided to keep 23 retired and wear his baseball number which was 45. But once he started playing like crap in the playoffs he surprised everyone (game time decision that cost him and the bulls a lot of money) by changing back to #23. The bulls still lost to Orlando and Jordan still struggled in #23. But the next year they (bulls) got rodman for will Purdue straight up! And went on to win 72 games and 3 more consecutive titles!!

45 equals a bad tast of Jordan. 23 equals him at his best!

Jordan after baseball finished his career playing for the bulls with his statue out front of the stadium and his number hanging in the rafters. What a stud!!

Last edited:
yeah!!! finally got my confirmation from Enterbay about my order :hi5:

Did they send you the e-mail to your PayPal e-mail address? This was my first order from EB and usually an online store asks you to create an account with name, e-mail address, etc. My order went straight to the 'pay with PayPal' screen and I never entered any personal information.

I hope I didn't miss a step, although my payment went through I haven't received any confirmation yet.

Back