Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they send you the e-mail to your PayPal e-mail address? This was my first order from EB and usually an online store asks you to create an account with name, e-mail address, etc. My order went straight to the 'pay with PayPal' screen and I never entered any personal information.

I hope I didn't miss a step, although my payment went through I haven't received any confirmation yet.

they send the email to whatever email address is registered with yr paypal account. I didn't need to create any account on enterbay either. My order just went straight to the pay with paypal option and i paid. I guess enterbay are using yr information in yr paypal account to ship ect i think so u should be fine.

Im going to wait for the 23's. Im in Hong Kong, but just couldnt be bothered to get the 45 as I dont want to sell these.

they send the email to whatever email address is registered with yr paypal account. I didn't need to create any account on enterbay either. My order just went straight to the pay with paypal option and i paid. I guess enterbay are using yr information in yr paypal account to ship ect i think so u should be fine.

I hope so man

well u paid exactly the same way as I did so I don't see why u wouldn't get the email. Its not in yr spam folder :dunno
Its only 2pm in Hong Kong so im sure u will get the email today some time :1-1:

Hopefully in next 3 hours.

Last edited:
DSC_0986.jpg

Woke up this morning and saw my order confirmation email from the Enterbay Sales Team! Yeeeeaaahhhh booooooooooiiiii!!!!

I didnt create an account either. I paid it straight through paypal, they sent the confirmation to the email address i linked to my paypal. Hope u guys got the confirmation from enterbay already.

Hmmm....I wonder if I should keep my pre-order from BBTS now...I do want 2 of the #45 Home Jordan figure...

hmm....what to do...what to do.... :gah:

I got my confirmation from EB so I cancelled my BBTS one. There's one available.

I'm guessing some of you don't want to see this in your inbox:
Note from merchant
Dear customer, sorry due to technical issue, our online shopping cart system has actually taken more than 200 sets of preorder for this MJ #45 home edition. Unfortunately you are not within the 200 quota, please purchase else where or wait for #23.
That's on the PayPal refund from Enterbay. Ouch.

Back