Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so with the release of like 10 different Jordans, will they release multiples of the other players as well? I would like to get a Kobe but just can't live with the body and uniform, head sculpt isn't too bad. The Jordan body is so much better and the uniform fits much better as well. Hoping for maybe a Kobe alternate uniform with a new body even if its the same head sculpts.

Also can't wait for Rose (although I am not sure if he will ever play again, can't mentally handle it,:rotfl)

i have one in my cart and pay it with paypal
i was happy for 5 mintes
and then came the money back
out of stock
i was very disapointed
i think they make them for hong kong

Guys....seriously....they are going to make a TON of Jordan's.....don't pay over $285 for one because there are going to be plenty....who cares about the #45 anyways? There are two versions so it's not like #45 is some super exclusive. The Jordan you want is the #23. It's the Pinnacle Jordan. You can order the #45 white version on April 1 on Enterbay's site.
https://www.enterbay.com/detail/96

Who cares about the #45 jersey? :lol It's the supposedly exclusive white warm ups I want :D
i have one in my cart and pay it with paypal
i was happy for 5 mintes
and then came the money back
out of stock
i was very disapointed
i think they make them for hong kong
Not online orders.
Enterbay said:
We do not ship to Hong Kong, customers from Hong Kong please purchase this item from our flagship store in Mongkok.

Guys....seriously....they are going to make a TON of Jordan's.....don't pay over $285 for one because there are going to be plenty....who cares about the #45 anyways? There are two versions so it's not like #45 is some super exclusive. The Jordan you want is the #23. It's the Pinnacle Jordan. You can order the #45 white version on April 1 on Enterbay's site.
https://www.enterbay.com/detail/96

People that are Jordan fans appreciate the #45 version. At least I do. Yep yr right the #23 is the pinnacle Jordan for sure. But the #45 has some meaning.

btw, if they find out you ordered two to different addresses but same visa or pp, they are going to cancel both orders...wondering if i should order one from enterbay as well now, since i have one from bbts and 1/6th bruce (one for a friend)

People that are Jordan fans appreciate the #45 version. At least I do. Yep yr right the #23 is the pinnacle Jordan for sure. But the #45 has some meaning.

Yup. #45 was my very first "champion" replicas jersey as a kid and I wore it every Friday to school. I need to own it based on that fact alone:D

539877_445255712215634_2050871728_n.jpg

23, coming in april (preorders from the 19th I think, release on the 30th?).
Will come with 3 pairs of shoes: Jordan 2's, Steel 10's and Concord 11's.

Back