Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got these recently. Need a #23 Jordan in my collection nowww
8557674845_147fb5ca9b_c.jpg

Just cancelled my pre-order for this white #45 at BBTS so if ur fast enough they have one back in stock... Just looking out.

Goin to wait on the red #23...

Cosmostarx where'd u get those 11's from they're impossible to find

Jordan Bred 11s aren't impossible to find at all...as long as you're willing to cough up good coins for them, you can pretty much get a brand new pair. Matter of fact, this Saturday, the exact same 11s are going to be re-released online as a Restock (online at Footlocker, Eastbay, FootAction, etc.) Although I never have much luck online during release day...therefore, I always just go through my connection..

There are actual legit sites to get Jordan shoes from. It's good to know which ones are legit as there's a ton of sites that do sell fakes...just PM me I can help you out.

Here's a lil' taste of my collection, my all time fave Jordans...all in brand new, never worn condition displayed in my office - Jordan 1 to 7, then Jordan 9, 11, and 13 :wink1:

picture.php

Cosmostarx where'd u get those 11's from they're impossible to find

Had them for a while from the reissue. There's another restock this saturday 8AM EST at the retailer sites. I'm going to try and camp for another pair or two so I can actually play ball in them lol.

Ebay is okay too if you are willing to pay a little bit more. I missed out on the XX8's and I still want a pair. I hope they do more colorways for that one soon.

who has pre ordered the white #45 from BBTS? i just managed to get on the pre order now. Hope this means i actually get one lol

Last edited:
Back