Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't had a chance to go through the whole thread yet, but, see mentions of a bunch of different variations and versions

Can someone clear up what's actually been made available for purchase now? Is it just the one with #45 or is there a #23 also and are there different jerseys and such? Also, what's the difference between the 1/2000 & 1/2500 versions? Thanks!

Is 2500 considered a large or small edition size for a figure like this? I'm trying to figure out if I'll be able to get this figure at a reasonable price (closer to it's retail price).

After march you might. Maybe after march you'll be able to get the warmup suit on eBay as well; if people buy them now and the seller still collects the suit later.
It's a bit of a gamble, no one really knows how popular this figure will be once the 23's come out. And with Bill keeping quiete about future releases its also possible that he will add the suit to those ( I think the white 45 will be exclusive to overseas customers).

After march you might. Maybe after march you'll be able to get the warmup suit on eBay as well; if people buy them now and the seller still collects the suit later.
It's a bit of a gamble, no one really knows how popular this figure will be once the 23's come out. And with Bill keeping quiete about future releases its also possible that he will add the suit to those ( I think the white 45 will be exclusive to overseas customers).

Yeah, I agree.

It might go down, but I seriously doubt its gonna increase in price.

As more Jordan figures saturate the market, and most people want the iconic #23 - not the #45. I'm guessing most that buy (I think me included) are just getting this as a place holder until the #23 arrive.

Besides I'm pretty sure HT is trying to find a way to get the same license as EB just to screw em up :lol

#45 once #23 comes out will drop in price. I don't care if they make 1,000,000 of the 23's he's still the only one I want. #23 will probably sell for what $250-300? I would hope for less but doubt it. I also doubt that 23 will hold its value much beyond its origial asking price. Only cause they will be making a bunch of them and in all sort if variety. Red/white/all star and who knows what else once they see how well it sells. I really don't care either. It can go through the roof in resale price or it can drop 1/4 like most HT figures now. This guy will be a keeper. If you do buy #45 do it with the knowledge that he's not goin to be worth as much as you pay for him now and do it because you simple like Jordan wearing #45.

Personally I have a hard time rationalizing the purchase but I also don't want 5 different Jordan's either. I am happy with just one. If your buying him for the warm ups and you have the dough.. More power to ya!

I Agree. I decided I want the #45 because I want them all.
Think it would be great to have the 5/6 different versions.
If you don't want them all, just wait for the #23.

And, like Chubbd&Doggers said; just don't expect this figure to become more valuable. Personally I'm not in it for the money anyways; I love these figures and want to have them. Have the MJ Hot Toys and they all went down in price (except for Billie Jean).

I Agree. I decided I want the #45 because I want them all.
Think it would be great to have the 5/6 different versions.
If you don't want them all, just wait for the #23.

And, like Chubbd&Doggers said; just don't expect this figure to become more valuable. Personally I'm not in it for the money anyways; I love these figures and want to have them. Have the MJ Hot Toys and they all went down in price (except for Billie Jean).

I think i was the one who sold you the MJ billie jean right, for like $300 was it :lol

269345_10200615179006256_1445131346_n.jpg

Love the lighting here

I think i was the one who sold you the MJ billie jean right, for like $300 was it :lol
Man, you are right (sorry, forgot I got it from you)!
Just checked, it was $550 including shipping.
Glad I got it, cause I love to have the set, even though Billie Jean turned out to be the least nice one when they were all released.

19-7, so yeah, few weeks after. Didn't even know there was a new MJ Figure before he died. Think the reason I joined here (Join Date: 17-07-2009) was to look for it :D

19-7, so yeah, few weeks after. Didn't even know there was a new MJ Figure before he died. Think the reason I joined here (Join Date: 17-07-2009) was to look for it :D

Wow!! Great story,man, lol. I joined here to keep up with the Kobe release and now I'm here 4ever. Lol

I joined here for this Jordan release so I can get more info!!! The info on this site is definitely very helpful in terms of deciding if I should hold off or wait for more Jordan figs to get released...

BTW I'm an avid Jordan collector...I have all the Jordan shoes from 1-14 in various colorways (never cared for the ones released after Jordan 14) and all the UD ProShots of MJ...but this Enterbay figure of MJ would def be awesome to add to my collection :)

I cant wait to buy Olympic Jordan its worth 10,000. Just watch and see. SO what he looks like Garnett

Back