Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good point.

The warm-up suit is one of the main reasons why I'd be interested in buying this fig
REally?! The warm up suit is nice. But I'm only buying one Jordan and I'll be damned if I display him in anything but a number 23 jersey

Love these two pics:
544011_10200450108873311_1956746685_n.jpg

398134_10151676168402576_95199484_n.jpg

I just ordered this figure from Timcent88!:clap As he is the only seller i would buy this from.:lecture Enterbay Batman, Joker and T2 Battle Damage arrived Perfect!:yess:

I just ordered this figure from Timcent88!:clap As he is the only seller i would buy this from.:lecture Enterbay Batman, Joker and T2 Battle Damage arrived Perfect!:yess:

Good to know you bit the bullet. I almost did earlier today but I just can't justify spending so much on this right now when there will be so many versions available soon

I think they are gonna give out more of the warm up suit to the ones who purchased them yesterday (or the day before) after the CNY. So currently on eBay, the ones that comes with the warm up and shoe box are more expensive than the ones w/o.

Personally, I'd wait till all of the 2000 or 2500 are out, and get them then. As that would mean more sellers on eBay + more quantity = more competition = good for buyer.

Thanks for clearing that up

Yeah the warm up suits will be available again in March

Any idea when all 2500 figures will be available?

No worries.

If my contact in HK fail to get me this one, I'll get it on eBay. But my max for this figure would prolly be 450-500 shipped. Anymore than that and I'll just wait for the #23s. Because at that price, I can prolly get 2 different version of #23s.

No worries.

If my contact in HK fail to get me this one, I'll get it on eBay. But my max for this figure would prolly be 450-500 shipped. Anymore than that and I'll just wait for the #23s. Because at that price, I can prolly get 2 different version of #23s.

Yup I think I'll do exactly the same.

I never said anything about the current ebay prices being good.

I guess I might get one if they come down to 450-500 as it's the first figure of a long, long series. It might get rare pretty soon.

One thing I don't understand is the limitation... All boxes seem to read 1/2500.
wtf?!

Bro I specifucally stated I wasn't being sarcastic in my post what are you talking about? I asked you what is a good price NOT " u think those are good prices"

Anyhow cool man

Yeah I know and sorry if I gave you the impression I was offended or something
Wasnt my intention at all. It's just that this is a board and people don't always read every single post. I just wanted to point out the fact that the current ebay prices are far from good

Hopefully this figure will be much more affordable after february 3rd

Does anyone know if there are actually 2500 of these as per the sticker on the back of the box or just 2000?

Back