Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't this the Enterbay figure thread? So there's not need to market you rare figure on here. I don't know who is jealous about your figure, but have you really looked at it closely? It looks bad and I'm being nice. I'm only saying what everyone is this thread has decided to ignore. Please go whore your figure on the McFarlane thread or create a thread of your own. This is for the Enterbay Jordan thread.

Before he goes, I'm curious, did he pay close to $10,000 or did he pay more like $15? And who "estimated" it was worth $10,000, the guy who was selling it to him?

It's fascinatingly crazy, I say. I really want to know more! No way on Earth is anyone paying more than $100 for that, and $100 is being extremely generous.

I hope it was 10,000 HK dollars that he paid. Still high at 1,200 USD. But let's be honest, i don't think any piece of plastic that small is worth 10,000 USD.

That $10.000 figure looks like a repainted version of this one from Upperdeck:
$T2eC16ZHJF0E9nmFSuLcBQ-c6BvGPQ~~60_57.JPG

Even has the same "smile":
attachment.php

Braces on the same sides. And Repainting some 6's to 7's shouldn't be too hard for a good customizer :slap

these sculpted sneakers are just not doing it for me.. I really wish they wouldnt make a pointless 10 sneaker releases and actually spend that time making one actual good, non cheap looking fabric air jordan.. anyone who owns the Kobe figure will tell you that if the kicks come out looking anything like his, its a dissapointment..

:panic:

I will check it out later this afternoon when I go to the shop.

The Jordans look good from the pics though.

you are all jealous but I understand do not worry, the head resembles that of garnett lol, you have big problems of view.
ollalalalal the gear, it is beautiful, look at me and logos nba o'brien trophy. Band jealous. I know you like to have

I agree.

You all have big problems of view and are band jealous.

Look at me.

I hope I can get the No. 45 , special version which is only available in Hong Kong!

It was me. I'm planning to put the warm-up jacket on my wiener before lovemaking. Do you think that will look cool?

Back