Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can see this selling out quickly....so many people are posting and the views for this on here and the comments on FB lead me to believe that some sneaker heads have caught wind of this...us collectors/hoarders....will be challenged by equally crazy people...lol

i can see this selling out quickly....so many people are posting and the views for this on here and the comments on FB lead me to believe that some sneaker heads have caught wind of this...us collectors/hoarders....will be challenged by equally crazy people...lol

Maybe. The Jordan XIII's are going to be released tomorrow (I think) and the Blue Royals next month. This is probably low on their list. I think this exclusive is only for the event in a few weeks and not in their website. So I'm expecting insane markup prices on eBay.

I think it's pretty clever from EB to release this version as an exclusive first. Obviously most people are waiting for the #23 version, but this being the first release and and exclusive will sell great!

Agreed. And with the small production run, this will give them ample time to tighten up on QC, which is probably what most people have against EB from what I've read here.

Any word on pricing on this item? And in the US where is the best place to order this?

I don't have the room for the 1/6 basket, but I'll probably get it anyway :yess:

Video not working... :(
Has it been removed?

It worked for me, I think you have to log into facebook to see it. The video is just the picture of MJ in his warmups that was posted here earlier though :monkey2

So the 26th of this month we are getting #45 Jordan is this right? Also do we know any of the other release dates?? Red #23?

Another tease!!
That base looks phenomenal!! :rock!

734681_550344458311720_1582992718_n.jpg

Back