Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know about the Kobe figure, how does the basketball work, is there a means to attach it to a hand so you can do one handed poses?

**** teasers - seriously. :lol

I just want to see an official product pic of the completed set for the red '23' figure.

You'll (likely) have a guaranteed sale then EB. :lecture

**** teasers - seriously. :lol

I just want to see an official product pic of the completed set for the red '23' figure.

You'll (likely) have a guaranteed sale then EB. :lecture

Count yourself lucky that you don't get one of these 'teasers' they did not long ago:

68841_399122436828962_2115470421_n.jpg

Another tease!!
That base looks phenomenal!! :rock!

734681_550344458311720_1582992718_n.jpg

Looks horrible in my opinion. If I do get the Michael Jordan, I guess I'll be posing him with his track suit with arms behind his back as if standing for the pledge of allegiance. No way I'm showing off those joints.

It's a posable figure, unless they made it basically a statue, how much better hidden do you want the joints? I don't get people, interest in posable figures but disappointment when you can see the joints because it's a person who isn't fully clothed all over. What do you honestly expect to see.

As far as I'm concerned, HT and EB are doing the best anyone could do to hide the figure joints without going back to using rubber to hide them and then limiting posability and/or creating areas that could break down over time or even at initial release.

Aww..how can you not have Jordan's alternate head w/o his tongue sticking out a bit, that's signature Jordan! :dunno

Is that if someone is in the joints of michael jordan figure are the same as those of kobe ​​bryant???
I find that the joints of the future storm figure toys are beautiful[/ATTACH]

Pfff, they'll be making a rookie figure as well. The problem for me with MJ figures is they all have that red & white jersey (or white red) and he basically looked the same throughout his career. So not sure what they could add to make people buy more of the same figure; do they really expect people to pay 200+ just to get a pair of tiny sneakers?
I guess someone will copy these sneakers soon.

What would be great is an 88 slamdunk Jordan with the basket, although that would be a huge display piece.

They should just make one figure and make the other outfits as separate sets... they'd probably make more money that way. I doubt many will buy every single MJ figure just because the outfit is different.

Pfff, they'll be making a rookie figure as well. The problem for me with MJ figures is they all have that red & white jersey (or white red) and he basically looked the same throughout his career. So not sure what they could add to make people buy more of the same figure; do they really expect people to pay 200+ just to get a pair of tiny sneakers?
I guess someone will copy these sneakers soon.

What would be great is an 88 slamdunk Jordan with the basket, although that would be a huge display piece.

88 SlamDunk jordan would be awesome, with or without the basket. I wonder, though, if they're going to do a "young"Jordan body-type.

Rookie Jordan's jersey had that nice-looking cursive Chicago logo. If Enterbay wanted, they could make 96-98 Jordan with variant jerseys that have NBA Finals patches.

Bill just posted the price of the HK Exclusive #45 figure on his Fb page:

HK$ 2188.

I guess that's about US$280.

I wonder if the regular will have the same price, because, it's a bit steep.

whoa. $280 without shipping, so it will be $300+ for me. damn, that would be a pain in the a$$

Sadly it seems that there's no way but for these prices to go up :monkey2

I'm kind of expecting this though. Who knows how much Michael Jordan charges for his likeness and name to be used.

That's too much. :lol

These companies are stupid if they think sensible consumers will skip to that tune. Problem is.. sensibility is the exception half the time with us collectors. :lol

That's too much. :lol

These companies are stupid if they think sensible consumers will skip to that tune. Problem is.. sensibility is the exception half the time with us collectors. :lol

I agree. Sometimes being a fan of the character/personality that the figure's based from becomes the ONLY sensibility that we know.

I thought MJ would only be $20 more expensive than the Kobe figure, which costs $180.

I hope the price Bill posted is only for the exclusive version.

Back