Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from bill...

Guys, 26th Jan is the Launch at Hong Kong , Full details of the event, Price, Terms and product variations will be announce in a few days~ Stay Tuned. Hope to see you guys in Hong Kong on 26th ~

so soon i guess will be knowing which versions of mike we are going to see :)
and they surprised me with the warm-up outfit, it looks totally awesome. and a perfect idea to bring potential buyers back in the game, while they were going out of this after seeing the joints of the kobe figure. with the warmup outfit you're able to hide all joints. sure it would be better to have a figure with the jersey and better joints, but this is also a good idea. hopefully the 23 red and white figures will get this too

from bill...

so soon i guess will be knowing which versions of mike we are going to see :)
and they surprised me with the warm-up outfit, it looks totally awesome. and a perfect idea to bring potential buyers back in the game, while they were going out of this after seeing the joints of the kobe figure. with the warmup outfit you're able to hide all joints. sure it would be better to have a figure with the jersey and better joints, but this is also a good idea. hopefully the 23 red and white figures will get this too

Yes whit warm-up outfit who hide the joints, Im a potencial buyer :lecture

I know it's been asked 100 times but I can't find it. I live in United States. Where is best place to order enter bay stuff. Can u order direct?

Alter ego is usually the cheapest on Enterbay stuff. But the first Jordan is an EX right? We'll have to order straight from Enterbay.

Back