Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You couldn't stop Jordan today. You can't hand check anymore. Good luck next time and thanks for playing!

That was my point. He'd be even more dangerous in today's NBA. It was scary how good he was even against the Pistons and their Jordan Rules. You allow him to play with how they allow the game to play today and he might average 40 a game for his career.

That was my point. He'd be even more dangerous in today's NBA. It was scary how good he was even against the Pistons and their Jordan Rules. You allow him to play with how they allow the game to play today and he might average 40 a game for his career.

40 and that's still with him getting his teammates involved first. No man before or now or in the foreseeable future could stop this man one on one.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtgtw3bRNKo[/ame]

As bird said "he's god in basketball shoes"

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi1aO17iKxI[/ame]

It's crazy, I'm trying to sell a pair of Jordan XI's so I can have this figure. Enterbay has me by the *****.

It's crazy, I'm trying to sell a pair of Jordan XI's so I can have this figure. Enterbay has me by the *****.

I feel ya man. I'm having to sell 2 or 3 pairs of my DS Js just to cover for this figure. I'm only selling the pairs that I have doubled up on though :clap

I got the Enterbay Kobe 1/6 figure and based on that figure alone...I'm so after the Jordan Enterbay figure...

Depends, most are $160 to $185. The Jordan XI concord retailed for $180 but resells for about $350.

I feel ya man. I'm having to sell 2 or 3 pairs of my DS Js just to cover for this figure. I'm only selling the pairs that I have doubled up on though :clap

I got the Enterbay Kobe 1/6 figure and based on that figure alone...I'm so after the Jordan Enterbay figure...

Tell me the best way to get these kicks nowadays these kids got me beat man!!!!!! lol

Last edited:
Tell me the best way to get these kicks nowadays these kids got me beat man!!!!!! lol

It's mostly luck of the draw or you have to be willing to camp out or at a computer for the really hyped up releases.

If anybody wears a size 11 and needs the XI concords I'm trying to sell them to fund this figure.

It's mostly luck of the draw or you have to be willing to camp out or at a computer for the really hyped up releases.

If anybody wears a size 11 and needs the XI concords I'm trying to sell them to fund this figure.

Luck has something to do with it yes, but if you're really serious about the sneaker game, you will have to build your own connects and relationships. Been in a game for while now that I pretty much have 2 or 3 go to connects I hit up to get my Jordans (or sneakers for that matter) on release day or if I'm lucky at an earlier time. Since Jordan sneakers are sought after more so now than just 5 years ago from what I can remember, each sneaker connoisseurs had to really learn the many ways and techniques in getting shoes...unless of course you don't mind lining up and camping out... :wink1:

Anyhow, back to the actual topic of this thread. Any new updates on when we can get our hands on the Jordan 1/6 figures now that the Feb 4th has long passed (other than going on eBay) and pay an arm, a leg and kidney?

Luck has something to do with it yes, but if you're really serious about the sneaker game, you will have to build your own connects and relationships. Been in a game for while now that I pretty much have 2 or 3 go to connects I hit up to get my Jordans (or sneakers for that matter) on release day or if I'm lucky at an earlier time. Since Jordan sneakers are sought after more so now than just 5 years ago from what I can remember, each sneaker connoisseurs had to really learn the many ways and techniques in getting shoes...unless of course you don't mind lining up and camping out... :wink1:

Anyhow, back to the actual topic of this thread. Any new updates on when we can get our hands on the Jordan 1/6 figures now that the Feb 4th has long passed (other than going on eBay) and pay an arm, a leg and kidney?

The best secondary prices are on Yahoo HK auctions. Unfortunately most of the world can't register and bid unless you go through a broker.

The best secondary prices are on Yahoo HK auctions. Unfortunately most of the world can't register and bid unless you go through a broker.

Which site or where do I go to get a broker to represent me? Appreciate the help :hi5:

When i was a little kid I saw Celtics vs. Jordan every year starting Jordan's rookie year up to about 93'. My uncle had Celts season tix and gave me the Bulls game every year because he knew I loved Jordan. Saw many Bird vs. Jordan games and Jordan scored over 40+ a few times. Bird was injured for a few of the games unfortunately. But if i remember the Celts won most of the games.

Seeing Jordan play in person was one of the best experiences I ever had seeing a professional sports game. He was truly amazing to watch. There was just an awe about him and even the crowd in Boston appreciated everything he did. They gave him standing ovations too I remember. After the game they would announce the top point scores of the game on the PA system, and when they announced Jordan over 40, the crowd would cheer. And this is in Boston.

I only wish i was alive during the Bill Russell / Bob Cousy years. Would have loved to have seen them play. My dad saw them though play a ton.

So yah, if i can get a EB Jordan, I definitely want one :) All I have of figures of him are his first Startling Lineups. LoL.

My best Jordan collectible i have is his 86 Rookie Fleer Basketball Card. Its pretty much my prized collectible. I got the entire set of 86 Fleer when they came out back in 86 when I was a little kid, my dad got it for me. I still have it and never would get rid of it :)

:goodpost: :)

Back