Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's still weird the difference between the figure enterbay presentation is perfect and the figure they sell to people with flaws, this is a scandal.
So know that you are going to spend $ 600 and you do not have the fine joints. they take us from the beginning to the cows.
Then we can not blame them it is the Chinese and everyone connaient quality of work is very poor

View attachment 57268

I swear your posts get put through 3 different online translators to come up with the most hilarious end result possible.

Also, not sure if your new with jointed figures but that link/pic you posted is standard for this type of body and the gap in the shoulders generally increases or decreases based on the positioning of the arm and can also be greatly improved by gently moving the shoulder inward.

jordanbulls51:

Since you keep bashing this enterbay jordan figure...why dont you add to your collection and get this one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jo...1443?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3a7ded85c3

That one makes us all band jealous and takes us from the beginning to the cows. :panic::panic:
- Black dude? Check
- Bulls uniform? Check
- Mouth open? Check
- Looks like Garnett? Check

Yep, he should buy that one, that would make me super band jealous and maybe even take me to the cows.

- Black dude? Check
- Bulls uniform? Check
- Mouth open? Check
- Looks like Garnett? Check

Yep, he should buy that one, that would make me super band jealous and maybe even take me to the cows.

jordan.jpg

goodnight,

I communicate with people in ENTERBAY via email.
I want to tell them of their faults figure to figure it improves jordan number 23.
This would require at least twenty people to follow me.
Here are the flaws I have used:
- Articulation of the knees,
- Painting at the abdominal are not the same color as the torso,
- Provide the number 23 on the black shorty shorts below the bulls,
- Some people who bought the figure, we have found a fault in the shoulder joint,
- The veins of the forearm.

If we mobilize all sending the same email that could be little walk.
If people agree do not hesitate to contact me or leave messages on the forum. It is with the fans that we ENTERBAY may advance progress on their faces.

Do you really think they will listen at this late stage??

Truth is, production is too far gone to make any drastic change.

This has almost gone viral with sneaker heads and Jordan fans, they are less picky than us collectors.

I say, don't waste your time, just enjoy the figure, don't forget Jordan signed this figure off, so if he is happy with it, then maybe you should be too.

Do you really think they will listen at this late stage??

Truth is, production is too far gone to make any drastic change.

This has almost gone viral with sneaker heads and Jordan fans, they are less picky than us collectors.

I say, don't waste your time, just enjoy the figure, don't forget Jordan signed this figure off, so if he is happy with it, then maybe you should be too.

You have been taken to the cows and had advanced progress on your face. Look at me.

This figure advances cows for all of us. Knee joints demeans the little children who love them. I say do not waste your time on the doll Jordan!

it's still weird the difference between the figure enterbay presentation is perfect and the figure they sell to people with flaws, this is a scandal.
So know that you are going to spend $ 600 and you do not have the fine joints. they take us from the beginning to the cows.
Then we can not blame them it is the Chinese and everyone connaient quality of work is very poor

View attachment 57268

thats actually the inner ball joint for more articulation, which can be hidden if properly futzed. Its similar like the ones from the Hot Toy's TTM 19, Bruce Lee body etc. I think you have never own a 21st century 1/6 figures. Get this, and I'm sure it'll change your mind. :duff

This fig has actually caught the attention of sneaker heads.. its posted fpon multiple sneaker forums,shoe websites and even finish line twitter(all over twitter) this should bee fun once they release..

As much as I want this Jordan figure to make everyone band jealous, it really is scandal to compete with sneaker collectors and sports fans for him. Enterbay really take us from the beginning to the cows. How could they do that do us? Seriously, to the cows.

LISTEN UP EVERYONE STOP JOKING ON THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!

Because u are making me laugh too much. Lmfaooo!!!

U guys are funny in here. Smh. Lol

Back